• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I spent more time than I wanted looking at this, and I'm convinced that it is fake. Doing a DDG search, using the terms "kids" + "brochure" + "pedophile" + "safe" yields a lot of hits, but almost nothing on this brochure. You'd think that, if this was legit, links to stories about parental outrage would fill your results. But *almost* nothing. I found two web pages which seem to debunk this story. I never heard of either of them, but both seem to be anti-Russia, so their conclusion that the original source is Russian might be questionable. Also, I cannot verify the veracity nor safety of the site, so click at your own risk.

Anyway, it's a story from August of 2022, which attempts to debunk reports about these brochures being distributed in British schools. They make some good points. The oze ******** Meter is at 95%. Your meters may vary.
    Results of a google image search map to this, which someone who cares to take the time might translate

Other than that, the returns for that image search are all LGBTQ orgs or individuals whingeing about how the story is just one more persecution of the LGBTQ and trying to lay blame on LibsofTikTok (a favorite target) and Russian propaganda (a favorite excuse)

The source of the flak makes me think this story might be over the target but not much invested in it either way

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell

oze

Mow Ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 26, 2018
    Fort Wayne
    Carlos Santana, My Hero!

I am normally the first to say "Shut up and sing" when musicians wax political on the stage, but damn, it's refreshing to read about someone not named Ted Nugent speak from the Right for a change!

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009

Voters should just cashier the entire school board next round of elections.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    What if it all is just a distraction?

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    Carlos Santana, My Hero!

I am normally the first to say "Shut up and sing" when musicians wax political on the stage, but damn, it's refreshing to read about someone not named Ted Nugent speak from the Right for a change!
    But of course he knuckled under to the leftists.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    But of course he knuckled under to the leftists.
    That's disappointing. Would like to see these celebs stand up for what they actually believe. I think that him standing up at his concert revealed what he believes, but him sitting down when pushed showed his commitment. If everyone stayed standing the mob's power would fall flat.

But I guess I get it. Santana mostly makes his living partnering with other artists. That's gonna go away if he doesn't apologize. Far be it for me to tell him how to conduct his career. But I get to be disappointed.

Top Bottom