• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    My kids are grown and I don't have any grandchildren, it's got to be tough sending them off to school knowing this is around. The secrecy that it wants to operate under is scary, you never know where it is until it reveals itself. Like a stealthy predator of children.
    "Why, this is hell, nor am I out of it."

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    I mean what the **** does Jesus have to do with it? The point has nothing to do with religion other than, if you homeschool, you're likely not a member of ClownWorld™. But you have to drag Jesus into a discussion of not-Jesus. :rolleyes:

Did you know that there are actually people who have homeschooled their kids who are not religious? It's certainly nowhere near a majority. But plenty do.
    There are certain groups of people who are driven to mock Christians and Christ at every opportunity

Perhaps Fed45 has a side we are unaware of

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    There are certain groups of people who are driven to mock Christians and Christ at every opportunity

Perhaps Fed45 has a side we are unaware of

giphy-627.gif

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Was these crimes directly attributed to being homeschooled or were they horrible crimes committed by bad parents that just happened to be blamed on homeschooling? Still didn’t read anything about homeschooled children being forced to eat their own vomit.

Shadow01

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 8, 2011
    WCIn
    Exactly my point. I prefer truth.

There's nothing special about people who homeschool. Humans are humans.
    But parents that homeschool are not being paid by tax dollars and protected by the teachers union when they fail at teaching. Both are undeserving of having children in their care, but one group gets paid and protected for the privilege.

Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    Frothy pee, spitters, swallowers, vomit eating…some of you doth protest too much. Better get “Delete my browser history” stamped on your Meal Team Six dog tags.

:):

Top Bottom