• ...and so much more!
  • Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    WATCH:
    @fromkalen
    confronts a online sex predator Christopher Carey about his sexually explicit intentions with “Allie,” who he believed to be a 12-year-old girl. The pedophile flees the scene, screams the N-WORD & commits a hit-and-run on an elderly couple. Wild scene in Hastings, Nebraska.

Curious why they didn't get the police involved ahead of time, unfamiliar confrontations with crazy people has got to be risky, These days hit and run property damage is a ticket. A good lawyer could probably make a case that he crashed the car out of fear from these guys. Their motives are in the right place but psychos like that guy belong in prison before they hurt somebody, not just on the internet.

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    Curious why they didn't get the police [armed overwatch] involved ahead of time, unfamiliar confrontations with crazy people has got to be risky, These days hit and run property damage is a ticket. A good lawyer could probably make a case that he crashed the car out of fear from these guys. Their motives are in the right place but psychos like that guy belong in prison [a bag] before they hurt somebody, not just on the internet.
    Fixy

Somebody might need to put the freak down

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Curious why they didn't get the police involved ahead of time, unfamiliar confrontations with crazy people has got to be risky, These days hit and run property damage is a ticket. A good lawyer could probably make a case that he crashed the car out of fear from these guys. Their motives are in the right place but psychos like that guy belong in prison before they hurt somebody, not just on the internet.
    Because cops tend to get cranky because these heroes are stepping on their toes. "Leave it to the professionals, citizens. Its too dangerous." The same professionals that will often say they dont have the manpower to do these stings so the pervs roam free, coaxing real kids out to meetups.

To be clear, I'm not throwing all cops under the bus. Just the departments that wont take action when a perv like this is dropped in their laps.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville

Woke Judge Attacks Parents As ‘Clear And Present Danger’ For Expecting To Know Child’s Gender Identity In School​

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area

Dems actually deserve a spanking for the crap they are doing to us and this fine Republic. But the level of energy transfer they deserve should not be witnessed by children or womenfolk of genteel constitutions.

Some might even deserve the whipping treatment Jesus got as portrayed in The Passion of the Christ. (or as I like to call it, The Jesus Chainsaw Massacre)

2tonic

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 14, 2011
    N.W. Disillusionment

She also says she teaches them to be gay.

Wait.....what? I was told people were born gay. Or is it a choice this week. I can't keep up with the left's ever changing paradigms. I just wish I owned stock in a goal post moving company.

These are the people teaching your kids.

Hardly. I don't know what galaxy they parachuted in from, but I fail to detect any redeemable human traits among them. They are monsters.
    Calling them people insults the English language, and presupposes that they're even trying.

Top Bottom