• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • spainy79

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Sullivan
    Is anyone else looking forward to the release of this game? They're saying the map will be 4.5-5 times bigger than part IV. With Los Santos being twice the size of Liberty City. As far as characters you will be able to switch between 3 individuals. Can't wait for spring to get here.

Grand Theft Auto V

danielocean03

Come in, Manacle Shark.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Hamilton County
    That will be wild, for sure. I can't fathom the sheer size of that playing field.

I used to be really into the GTA series, I had Liberty City, Vice City and San Andreas. I got married about a year or so after San Andreas and had kids shortly thereafter, so I really didn't play much on the 'ol Playstation aside from Gran Tursimo 4.

About a month ago or so, I was perusing the app store on my iPad and found GTA Liberty City on sale for .99, it plays extremely well on the iPad! Best part about it, I can play it and not expose the kids to it.

HavokCycle

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Zionsville
    i enjoyed san andreas immensely. in recent years tho GTA has gone away from what they were created as - stupid fun. Saints Row surpassed them in HUGE amounts, nothing like taking over a BDSM brothel armed with a huge dildo.

still good series tho, just different now.

tatic05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Dec 3, 2011
    Ft. Wayne
    i enjoyed san andreas immensely. in recent years tho GTA has gone away from what they were created as - stupid fun. Saints Row surpassed them in HUGE amounts, nothing like taking over a BDSM brothel armed with a huge dildo.

still good series tho, just different now.

I dont think the GTA series was ever about "stupid fun". As far as Saints Row, I dont like anything about it, due to the "stupid fun". My :twocents:

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    I will be buying it when it comes out for the PC. You can count on that. I'll even buy a new PC just to play it.

I just hope they get away from the stupid remote control plane and helicopter stuff. I hate those missions. I want to run 'n gun, not spend several hours trying to fly some stupid toy plane around.

Boost Lee

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jul 24, 2011
    Greenwood, IN
    I don't have the time to sit down a play games like I used to...
    But this will absolutely be a purchase that I make.

They've always been fun games and with graphics/game play getting more and more realistic, I'll find time to play it!

CTC B4Z

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 22, 2009
    nUe-ten Kownt
    its going to be sick... they are also re-releasing Vice City for the 10 year anniversary.

GTA V will be the most work Ive missed in a long long time...

jedi

Da PinkFather
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    51   0   0
    Oct 27, 2008
    NWI, North of US-30
    Aahhh the memories of having all those cars and houses in Vice City. Then being a thug and owning the city in San Andreas. Good times. Looks like I'll need a new rig to play this once it hits the PC.

sepe

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 15, 2010
    Accra, Ghana
    I'm really looking forward to getting plastered and stealing a helicopter. It has been a few weeks since I've been able to punch a hooker in the mouth, mostly because of the cooling weather. I've been waiting for this game since it was announced. I also wish Road to Hell would get more support so they could update it some and actually finish it. Similar to GTA but set in the 60s, Vet turned hardcore biker with a large map...unfortunately it it isn't looking good at all.

thej27

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 15, 2009
    Crawfordsville
    I hope they put together another great soundtrack for it. That was some of the best parts in Vice City and San Andreas. That really set the atmosphere. I used to just drive around listening to the music, radio shows, and entertaining commercials.

NapalmFTW

British dude
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2011
    Lowell
    I freaking LOVED playing San Andreas. Mainly I would download a saved game and just cheat. I hate having to do missions. I just liked to drive around, steal trains, fly helos and decapitate people. etc. etc. etc.

Hopefully my in laws bought me an Xbox for Christmas......

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    Is anyone else looking forward to the release of this game? They're saying the map will be 4.5-5 times bigger than part IV. With Los Santos being twice the size of Liberty City. As far as characters you will be able to switch between 3 individuals. Can't wait for spring to get here.

Grand Theft Auto V

:rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

GTA 4 map was smaller than GTA:SA, but felt bigger because the GTA:SA map was just a bunch of woods. Ever get lost out there without a car? Personally, I think GTA:VC is the best, but the size, graphics and weird car repetition makes it annoying.

I actually just loaded GTA:SA and GTA4 back on my computer last night. I forgot what a pain GTA4 is to install.

EDIT: I've played them all, beat all the missions but never quite to 100% in any of them. I'm close in GTA4, but I missed a pigeon somewhere.

jbombelli

ITG Certified
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    May 17, 2008
    Brownsburg, IN
    :rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot::rockwoot:

GTA 4 map was smaller than GTA:SA, but felt bigger because the GTA:SA map was just a bunch of woods. Ever get lost out there without a car? Personally, I think GTA:VC is the best, but the size, graphics and weird car repetition makes it annoying.

I actually just loaded GTA:SA and GTA4 back on my computer last night. I forgot what a pain GTA4 is to install.

EDIT: I've played them all, beat all the missions but never quite to 100% in any of them. I'm close in GTA4, but I missed a pigeon somewhere.

My favorite so far is Vice City as well. And I hate the hidden package/pigeon garbage in these games as much as the remote control vehicle jobs.

:xmad:

Top Bottom