grandma's pulling them outta the woodwork!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    So a week ago or so ago I posted about my grandmother giving me my grandfathers twenty two. Well l went to visit again and look what I came home with! It's a ward's westernfield model 60 sb620a 12ga. I love it! My twenty second birthday is May thirtieth and she says she has another one for me.
    Excuse the mess I just got the safe moved upstairs and I'm still moving some stuff around.
    20130504_164511_zpse3b6434a.jpg

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    Haha every time! Unfortunately she doesn't get out much anymore she had a pretty bad stroke last year in June and is still recovering.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    Still. Visit. Listen. Hug and kiss.
    All my grandparents have been gone a while, and I wish I could pay them more attention retroactively.

marrell1482

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    NWI
    Most definitely guys not trying to turn this into a sob story or anything but my mother wasn't around very long and my grandmother and grandfather are really the only family I have left I cherish each and every moment I am blessed to have with them. I've already lost my father and made the mistake of not taking advantage of every second I have to spend with family.

Marine1

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 29, 2012
    Terre Haute
    I remember my grandma giving me my grandpa`s guns after he passed that was 28yrs ago I still have them today.hold on to them good memories.

Top Bottom