• Status
    Not open for further replies.

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    This is what a mod (Billy, as i call him) tells ya for trying to defend a member from an IBTL attack....instaed of adressing the IBTLrs, the mod singles me out !
    Keep up the good work Billy :yesway:
    presumtions, ahhhhh thats a good one William :popcorn:

"No one's forcing you to come here, nor to read threads you don't like. If you like "the mother ship", presumably ARFcom, better, feel free to stay there.

Posting here for no other reason than to attempt to insult the members who enjoy the site is probably something else that would get you "hit canned" there, too, tho, huh."

Oh. And IATL. :D

Blessings,
    Bill

samot

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 9, 2009
    Your mamas house
    This Rep just recieved from Billy ......
    way to set an example william :yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway::yesway:

"Guess what? I can play the neg rep game, too. Bet mine take a few more points away than yours do, too."

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    :popcorn:

I know a mod or two on another site that would ban your just for making this thread haha.

IBTL

IBTB (In before the ban)

Last edited:

Tactical Dave

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 21, 2010
    Plainfield
    DSC_0055.1.jpg

Bill of Rights

Cogito, ergo porto.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apr 26, 2008
    Where's the bacon?
    This is what a mod (Billy, as i call him) tells ya for trying to defend a member from an IBTL attack....instaed of adressing the IBTLrs, the mod singles me out !
    Keep up the good work Billy :yesway:
    presumtions, ahhhhh thats a good one William :popcorn:

Oh, poor, poor pitiful. "trying to defend a member from an IBTL attack".. Normally, one does not "defend" by attacking the membership of the board, especially when there is no attack taking place from which anyone needs defense.

IBTL is not an attack; On this site, in most cases, it's a good-natured tease that the thread isn't going to be open for long. There are exceptions, of course, but I have yet to see it be an attack.

As for your little nickname for me, I really couldn't care less. I've been called far worse and by far better people.

Still, you have yet to answer why you keep coming here if you have such a low opinion of this site and it's moderator team. I'm not expecting an answer, of course, certainly not a sincere, truthful one. I'm of the opinion that you're simply looking for a fight, and you've found that people play along and "feed" your posts here.

EvilleDoug

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 8, 2010
    Evansville
    I heard someone on Bob and Tom the other morning talking about a t-shirt or a cartoon of some sort of a peni* that said below it "My owner beat me"

Bigum1969

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    SW Indiana
    Thanks for the Rep Fen.....
    See Ya guys in the AM !!!!!
    Or, Will I ?????:dunno:

:ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::ingo::laugh:

Seriously... take a breath and calm down a little bit.

At its core, INGO is a group of good folks sharing their love of guns and freedom. We are all different -- but hey, that's what makes the world go round.

You can even come visit our Status Update Thread. :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom