• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    I don't know if this has been talked about on INGO. When i was a wee laddie,saturday TV sport shows was a hunter and gun writer named GRITS, and he cavorted around with some celebs and shot things on tv. Can't forget those bushy elvis sideburns and rye sence of humor.
    Well he gone now but his son, TOM GRESHAM, has a radio show with his son. I don't think this is on in indy but I listen to archived shows on line at GUN TALK.COM ALL c.c's should listen to 12-13-09 part C. MRS.HUPP, who lost her parents in LUBY'S CAFE, was the guest. Great informative show.

Farmritch

Expert
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    OC
    Are you talking of Bo Grits or Gritz?
    Tom Gresham is his son? now thats news.
    Tom used to have a show on about Flying for private pilots and he also had a gun type show on the outdoor channel
    I never really cared for his shows and obviously neither did any one else as neither lasted long.
    I can't explain what it was that I didn't like or not like but either show seemed to have had the same script just substitute Cessna for Smith & wesson and you had either show

jamstutz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 9, 2008
    Berne
    I believe he's talking about Grits Gresham, who used to do a lot of writing for Guns & Ammo magazine (no relation to Bo Gritz).

buzzard pickins

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 26, 2009
    Out by the Prague pond
    I believe he's talking about Grits Gresham, who used to do a lot of writing for Guns & Ammo magazine (no relation to Bo Gritz).
    Yes sir,GRITS GRESHAM. Driving all over this great midwest I only have radio for entertainment. CB talk is mostly ignorant profanity and hate speech,and GUN TALK provides a little sanity to the enviroment. 3hrs on sunday, but I listen to shows missed via the archives at the web site.
    Tom and his son also do GUNS AND GEAR TV on Verses network.

The rest of the week I seek my spiritual and highbrow entertainment right here at INGO!
    IT JUST DON'T GET ANY BETTER THAN THIS.

Top Bottom