$5.00 admission
    Children under 12 admitted free with paid adult

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Hope this time they have heat. The last winter show I about froze. Talking about carrying your own heat.......

The Hancock County Fairgrounds has done a lot of work to the building which includes installing inner walls with insulation and a heating system for the building. It should be comfortable.

Bradsknives

Master
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Mar 1, 2010
    Greenfield, IN.
    Knife Sharpening Service

Knife Sharpening Service

For those who are attending the show and need a knife/knives sharpened, you can drop them off to me and I will deliver them to INGO member "7.62". I live close to 7.62 and would be more than happy getting them to him so he can perform his magic on them. I will have a price sheet with me that indicates the different services he provides along with the price. Also, you will have the option of him mailing it back to you if you can't meet him FTF in the Fishers/Noblesville area. You can read the excellent reviews from other INGO members that have used his services in the Cutting Edge Forum.

A dull knife won't cut anything, but it will cut you....so get your knives sharpened! :)

cook4army

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 30, 2013
    Greenfield, IN
    I'm hoping that there will be more than 12 tables at this show....last time, they held the show the same weekend as the 1500 and there was nooooooobody there...except desperate sellers trying to pawn junk and way over priced ammo on us. I almost thought it was an extension of the 1500.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Ive been to this show 3 times. Never know what you will find out there. But dealers are usually high on gun prices. But I will probably still wonder out there and see if there is anything I cant live without.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Might make the trek out there for this one. Lookin for parts mostly so not expecting a whole lot of success but always see something interesting there.

Top Bottom