• ...and so much more!
  • JBI812

Sharpshooter
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Jan 28, 2012
    East side Indianapol
    These gun shows are interesting. The last Greenfield show was a bit skimpy due to the Indy 1500 being on the same weekend. However, I decided to go there instead of the 1500. And, to my surprise, I found a very nice Ruger GP100 (odd caliber) that I've been looking for. You just never know what you'll find. These are small shows and you can see about everything there in less than an hour. So, I'm going even though I'm not looking for anything specific.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    Have to be in Greenfield tomorrow but know very little about it. How big is the show and where is the fairgrounds?

If you're approaching from the west on 40, you'll see a sign and there's a light at the intersection. Make a left (north) and the fairgrounds will be on your left maybe 1/4 - 1/2 mile up.

bdybdall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 11, 2012
    If you're approaching from the west on 40, you'll see a sign and there's a light at the intersection. Make a left (north) and the fairgrounds will be on your left maybe 1/4 - 1/2 mile up.
    Remember, Apple is east of Greenfield proper but you will know you're approaching it when you see Riley Park on your left (going east).

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Or if you're coming in on 70 take exit 104 (St. Rd. 9 South). Go south on 9 to McKenzie. Turn left (east) on McKenzie until you get to the roundabout. Take Apple St. south off the roundabout and go 1/2 - 3/4 mile. Fairgrounds will be on your right.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    Had a good time today, met "sdh", "gungirl65", hope I got that right, and "other dave". Bought a cotton M1 carbine sling. Saw some nice Arisakas and a Springfield branded HK91 ($2000 asking) . Was a little financially embarrassed or would have picked up some other things. Any day at a gun show beats hanging around the house.

other dave

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    79   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Howard County
    Had a good time today, met "sdh", "gungirl65", hope I got that right, and "other dave". Bought a cotton M1 carbine sling. Saw some nice Arisakas and a Springfield branded HK91 ($2000 asking) . Was a little financially embarrassed or would have picked up some other things. Any day at a gun show beats hanging around the house.
    Good to see you up and about, out and around again. Also got to chat with INGO members gungirl65, aaron580, and tallend. Colt 556, strap some pontoons on your car and float out here tomorrow. Roof doesn't leak, building's got heat, and we've always got room for one more!

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Colt 556, strap some pontoons on your car and float out here tomorrow. Roof doesn't leak, building's got heat, and we've always got room for one more![/QUOTE]

I have some more mags for ya so I hope to make it out there by noon or so. If the weather cooperates....

BJones

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Aug 26, 2009
    Noblesville/Westfld
    I went yesterday. It is a good show, lots of Interesting stuff and saw some good deals. It is a small show but its fun. Free parking as well and you dont have to walk a mile to get in. $5 well spent!!

rkwhyte2

aka: Vinny
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Sep 26, 2012
    Sheridan
    Stopped by this afternoon looking for a flashlight for my son. Found what I was looking for. Thanks "Other Dave" for hooking me up I believe it is going to be just what he needs. Talked with Brad and ended up with a Boker Automat Kalashnikov 74 a nice auto that doesn't break the bank. Wandered around and ended up finding a Lightning OTF. All in all a nice way to spend a bit of time.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Made it out today. Talked to Dave and Brad. Sold a few mags and traded for an FEG 9mm Hi Power clone. My buddy got 1000 308 boollits at a fair price. Oh also picked up a nice small 1911 leather belt slide holster. All in all a good day.

Top Bottom