• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • remman

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 10, 2009
    Greenfield
    Just got back. Bought a Christmas present from Brad's Knives (Thanks!). Other than that, prices were a little on the high side in my opinion. Saw a $700 Olympic Arms AR for $2000. Another table had various M&P pistols, asking $600. Same vendor had an sks for $895, with an aftermarket stock that wasn't worth $500. There didn't seem to be as many guns there this time around either. And they put it in the smaller building, so it was even more crowded. Oh well. Maybe the next one will be better.

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    Tryin to decide if I should go today or tomorrow. I might walk around an M4 Bushmaster and Norinco NHM91 and maybe my GSG5 to see what happens. :dunno:

draftyranger

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    137   0   0
    Jan 8, 2012
    Shelbyville IN
    My brother is there right now! he just texted me, Norinco SKS for $895, an Enfield #4 Mark 2 for $775! 75 rd AK drum mag for $285! These prices are a JOKE! Glad I didnt go! Wish I could trick someone into buying my #4 mark 2 for $775! I would sell the two I have in a heart beat! :)

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Heard from a dealer at the show, who texted me at noon. Said that the show had the crowd of the Indy 1500, in a building only 1/10 the size. He kept his prices at a reasonable level and was sold out by 2pm. Has to run back to the shop to pick up more merchandise for tomorrow.

Eric05

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 9, 2012
    New Palestine
    My brother is there right now! he just texted me, Norinco SKS for $895, an Enfield #4 Mark 2 for $775! 75 rd AK drum mag for $285! These prices are a JOKE! Glad I didnt go! Wish I could trick someone into buying my #4 mark 2 for $775! I would sell the two I have in a heart beat! :)

The Norinco SKS for 900 was the final straw for me. I left very dissapointed. Hope the next 1500 is not that way.

billyboyr6

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Jan 28, 2010
    greenfield
    Was there couple hours ago.
    Case of garbage 223 ammo $749
    Stripped lower $400 don't recall maker.
    I also saw the $2000 olympic arms ar. What a joke.
    30 rd P-mags $40
    30 rd steel mags $40-$50
    And way crowded.

indykid

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 27, 2008
    Westfield
    Yeah there were some crazy prices there. Well used AK mags for a mere $30, Beta-C Mag for the AR-15 only $300.

Saw that Norinco SKS and nearly died. All AR-15s were $2000 and up. One dealer was kind enough to just mark out the old price and list the new panic price.

One seller had some 5.7x28 ammo that was more than twice what I paid for it the last time I bought some (pre-panic).

One WASR-10 for the bargain price of $800.

Capitalism at it's finest, and there were people buying.

I do have to say though, if wheel guns are your thing, this wasn't a bad show for them.

There was some reloading supplies, but I honestly couldn't tell you what other than some primers, bullets and brass. Sorry, was still hung over from the prices I saw on the "evil weapons".

Colt556, I thought about doing the same thing. Put a price of $2200 on the M4gery Bushmaster and take $2000 and see the buyer smile! (not to mention the seller.)

trophy hunter

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 15, 2009
    southern indiana
    Yeah there were some crazy prices there. Well used AK mags for a mere $30, Beta-C Mag for the AR-15 only $300.

Saw that Norinco SKS and nearly died. All AR-15s were $2000 and up. One dealer was kind enough to just mark out the old price and list the new panic price.

One seller had some 5.7x28 ammo that was more than twice what I paid for it the last time I bought some (pre-panic).

One WASR-10 for the bargain price of $800.

Capitalism at it's finest, and there were people buying.

I do have to say though, if wheel guns are your thing, this wasn't a bad show for them.

There was some reloading supplies, but I honestly couldn't tell you what other than some primers, bullets and brass. Sorry, was still hung over from the prices I saw on the "evil weapons".

Colt556, I thought about doing the same thing. Put a price of $2200 on the M4gery Bushmaster and take $2000 and see the buyer smile! (not to mention the seller.)

lol i got a couple ar`s i`m going to sell maybe i should headup there tomorrow..lol ;)

donballz

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jun 28, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    Yeah the sig for 3500 was bananas but the mini-14 for 2000 right next to it was worse.

We got there pretty early and the in-laws managed to get a hi-point 9mm and a AR style chambered in 7.62. Gunshow loophole FTW. My BIL also got a home defense shotgun so I guess we are ready for the revolution now.

Bought some ammo, tried real hard to find a knife but just couldn't get excited about anything. We had though.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

I'm taking a buddy that is kind of wanting to look for a wheel gun for his wife, so it may be a good show for him. I'll probably be interested in the reloading stuff. Planning on getting there right when they open so hopefully we'll get in before it gets too crowded to see anything.

partyboy6686

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Oct 9, 2011
    Indianapolis
    I'm taking a buddy that is kind of wanting to look for a wheel gun for his wife, so it may be a good show for him. I'll probably be interested in the reloading stuff. Planning on getting there right when they open so hopefully we'll get in before it gets too crowded to see anything.

There is a guy with decent prices on reloading supplies. The relaoding supply guy and Brads Knives were the only vendors at the show who wasnt ripping people off with crazy prices.

Top Bottom