GreenFIELD show this weekend (3/26 & 3/27)

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    It's in GreenFIELD, not Greenwood!

Thanks to DD for the keen eye.

620 N Apple St
    Greenfield, IN 46140

I always enjoy this show.

Good size, vendors, but that one building has poor lighting. What ya gonna do?

Last edited:

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    there is a gun auction the 26th about 5 minutes from my home. Normal for him to have 100 guns. I may go there, every time I come home with nothing seems to go very high and now they also have online bidding if interested go to hibid auction site then search firearm auction near zip 47274 to see listings

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I used to really like this show years ago, got some really nice guns at fair prices, but last few times I went everything was so high I left empty handed. I might give it a go tomorrow though just to get outta the house.
    Seems like I saw quite a bit of reloading supplies at the last one, but I wasn't in the market for any, so I didn't really pay much attention to the pricing. I'm usually pretty focused on what "trips my trigger" (no pun intended), so I tend to zip through shows pretty quickly. I think I went through both buildings and was on my way back home in about 20 minutes last time.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    BTW, I'm not intending to talk this show down by any means! I saw lots of newer (modern) guns last time, but that's just not where my interest lies so I don't even stop by those tables. But that's just me. :)

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    Seems like I saw quite a bit of reloading supplies at the last one, but I wasn't in the market for any, so I didn't really pay much attention to the pricing. I'm usually pretty focused on what "trips my trigger" (no pun intended), so I tend to zip through shows pretty quickly. I think I went through both buildings and was on my way back home in about 20 minutes last time.
    I have to go thru twice I incase see something I missed first walk thru prices are negotiable. They have to make some to cover the costs.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    I have to go thru twice I incase see something I missed first walk thru prices are negotiable. They have to make some to cover the costs.
    Oh yeah, understood. But if I see black plastic, I'm not checking prices. Wood and steel, especially milsurp wood and steel? I'll slow down... :)

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    It used to have a lot of older stuff, which I like, but the last two times I drove out there I didn’t see as much. I usually look for odds n ends anymore, the stuff you tend to find at smaller shows. I’ll probably go Saturday since I need to go out that way anyway. Not downgrading the show by any means, it is what it is.

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    It used to have a lot of older stuff, which I like, but the last two times I drove out there I didn’t see as much. I usually look for odds n ends anymore, the stuff you tend to find at smaller shows. I’ll probably go Saturday since I need to go out that way anyway. Not downgrading the show by any means, it is what it is.
    There's another show this weekend that I'd like to go to, but it's quite a bit farther away. It's sad that the price of gas has become a consideration. :(

Colt556

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Feb 12, 2009
    Avon
    There's another show this weekend that I'd like to go to, but it's quite a bit farther away. It's sad that the price of gas has become a consideration. :(
    I wanted to go to a Model show in Dayton but the $60-70 in gas sorta defeats the purpose. Our show is in Lebanon in a few weeks so I can wait.

Top Bottom