Greenwood Kroger cop plays intimidation card, draws no response.

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Hoosier9

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    So Hoosier9 would you care to enlighten me on what I mistook on the IC I posted...

The law requires a communication of a threat. It should be pretty obvious, by the plain English used in the statute.

What threat was communicated, other than in the OP's head?

Maybe you should ask Kirk Freeman if the cop's actions were against the law. He'll tell you the same, if he's honest.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Why? Have I taught you nothing of baiting, young grasshopper?:dunno:

Why did the cop spit on me? Why do they yell at you? Why do they drive without their headlights on behind you? Why do they do those things?

Because they are attempting to elicit a response from you. You kept your cool and passed the test. You did fine.

Next time smile, blow kisses at him and then set your grocercies down slowly while licking your lips.:laugh:

Haha, fair enough. I've tried not to bite for a few pages... I'll learn.

I'll be heading back with my brand-spankin' new Colt 1911 tomorrow when my holster arrives. Maybe he just didn't like H&K.

serpicostraight

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    That's an edged weapon rule.

If someone pees their pants because a cop is walking behind them, perhaps they need to stay home and hide behind their couch. Are such men really the descendants of the pioneers who built this nation?

I wonder if Daniel Boone was such a whiny little thing. :):
    you talking about the ones in tuscon that had a nd and it scared all of them so bad they fired multiple rounds? those were some brave men right there.

IndianaGTI

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   1
    May 2, 2010
    So Hoosier9 would you care to enlighten me on what I mistook on the IC I posted...

To integraholic, no one with an SR20DET powered S30 280Z would be following that guy around. That rules me out.

To Jeremy, no threat was communicated. Threat is defined in the statute. I see that you chose unlawfully confine. How did his words or actions threaten to unlawfully confine. Is his mere presence a threat to unlawfully confine, if so, then all officers are always committing intimidation.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Maybe you should ask Kirk Freeman if the cop's actions were against the law. He'll tell you the same, if he's honest.

Nothing illegal in the least.

Haha, fair enough. I've tried not to bite for a few pages... I'll learn.

I'll be heading back with my brand-spankin' new Colt 1911 tomorrow when my holster arrives. Maybe he'll like it a bit better.

Just be cool. You are doing nothing illegal. Don't let the police provoke you.

jeremy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 18, 2008
    Fiddler's Green
    The law requires a communication of a threat. It should be pretty obvious, by the plain English used in the statute.

What threat was communicated, other than in the OP's head?

To Jeremy, no threat was communicated. Threat is defined in the statute. I see that you chose unlawfully confine. How did his words or actions threaten to unlawfully confine. Is his mere presence a threat to unlawfully confine, if so, then all officers are always committing intimidation.

So I can walk up to an LEO stand there and stare at him follow behind them into a parking lot with 0 actions being taking against me?! :dunno:

Top Bottom