• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • P-Shooter

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Stopped by tonight to grab some TP and ended up buying 600 rounds of 9mm. They still had at least 8 100 rd bulk boxes of Winchester 9mm, 3 or 4 50 rd boxes of .45, and one box of .40. No bulk .223, only the Rem HP's. They also had 3 or 4 50 rd boxes of 9mm. Had no problem buying after 11pm, they just had to carry the ammo to the electronics register. I'm not sure why, but I find comfort in the ability to buy ammo and charmin an hour before midnight. :rockwoot:

hunt4fun

Retired
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    North Salem
    Good score. Congrats. I reload for everything, but the boxes of 45 do sound interesting. I'm glad to hear that at least they are starting to restock. Every time I go by the one on east Washington in Indy, its bare shelving.

38special

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Mooresville
    Good score. Congrats. I reload for everything, but the boxes of 45 do sound interesting. I'm glad to hear that at least they are starting to restock. Every time I go by the one on east Washington in Indy, its bare shelving.

This one's bare shelving again. They restock and sell out often.

hunt4fun

Retired
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    101   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    North Salem
    Maybe the east Indy store is getting restocked and I just have poor timing. They always have plenty of shotgun shells in all varieties.

Top Bottom