• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • phearly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis,IN
    As of about 12:30am(2/22/13) walmart on 31 in Greenwood has 5-6 100-pack boxes of Federal 9mmFMJ, a few 50-round boxes of Federal 9mm FMJ, 1 box of winchester .40, and a few boxes of white box 9mm FMJ in stock. I bought my limit of 3 100-packs of Federal. :D Also checked at the location on 465 & Emerson...they didn't have any of the above.

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    Glad you were able to find a good deal on 9mm ammo. Do you know if they had any .22 long rifle in stock?

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I think you can buy ammo after 10p.m. I believe if the sporting goods counter is not staffed you have to go to customer service to get help.
    Although i too could be wrong but thats what i was told.

Bailey06

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 6, 2013
    I do know you can buy deer slugs off the shelf before 6 a.m. so not sure if there is a time frame that you can't buy ammo. Could be the store rules or someone employed there that didn't want to take time and help the customer.

phearly

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 23, 2009
    Indianapolis,IN
    I had to wait about 15 minutes for someone to get a key for the cabinet early morning. I was there about 20mins ago again...they still had a few Federal 9mm 50-packs left ($13.97). The 100-packs that I got early morning were priced at $21.37 each. The desk jockey there said they weren't expecting any 22lr tonight(he didn't really know WHEN it would be in). Within the last hour I was at Gander Mountain on County Line & Emerson and they still had several 325 round "automatch" Federal 22lr in stock at $15.99 each(price on the shelf was $19.xx). They are limiting the 250 round+ packs to one per person it looks like. Walmart next to Gander had none of the above either when I was there.

Top Bottom