Not open for further replies.

burnettjm

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 12, 2015
    Greenwood
    Greetings everyone!

I just wanted to take a minute to introduce myself to the community. My name is Jared Burnett and my family and I will be relocating to Greenwood, IN at the end of the month. My wife and I are both from Indiana originally, but due to my service in the Marine Corps, we have been away for over 11 years. We are looking forward to returning home and enjoying the awesome midwest lifestyle once again.

I have lived in New Orleans for quite some time and have been an active member of Louisiana Carry. We are a state-wide grassroots firearms advocacy group that has made a lot of progress in the state of Louisiana with respect to gun rights. I am really wanting to bring that momentum and enthusiasm with me. In comparison to Louisiana, Indiana has a lot of room for improvement and I am more than certain that great things can be accomplished! I am looking forward to meeting many of you and adding to the Indiana gun community at large!

Thanks for reading,

Jared Burnett

Spear Dane

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 4, 2015
    Kokomo area
    Is it too late to get my order in? 5 lbs of fried boudain balls please. And boiled peanuts. Omg I would KILL for some proper boiled peanuts.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom