• Status
    Not open for further replies.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    I've been lurking around here for a few weeks and have enjoyed the information and experience y'all share here.

I'm originally from the Upper Peninsula of Michigan (Marquette) and moved to the Warsaw area a dozen years ago to attend seminary, then moved back here a few years ago to work for a community mental health-care agency.

I used to to a bit of hunting growing up in Michigan (pheasant, rabbit, deer), though have recently taken an interest in personal protection handguns after spending some range time with friends. Toward that end, I just applied for my LTCH and am eagerly waiting for the results of that process.

-------

This is where my signature would go if I had one. :cool:

esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Welcome!

I have many fond memories of vacationing in a cabin up there in Curtis, MI, as a child.

INyooper

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 19, 2009
    North Central IN
    Thanks for the welcome....

clt46910 and Warsaw-ites ....the band I'm in is playing in Mentone this Saturday at the Bulldog. Check out our My Space page for more info. Oh, yeah ....I live east of Zimmerland and their crystal palace. :D

esrice: wow ...someone knows where Curtis is! Years ago I did a weekend gig at one of their finer refreshment establishments ...not a whole lot else there.

Thanks again for the welcome. Hopefully I'll be able to add some meaningful content one of these days.

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Hi!

I grew up in Pierceton, or more specifically, Ridinger Lake. One of my family members is the Chief of Police up in Warsaw. Welcome! :)

wally05

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    ... My family used to always hit up that Bob Evans on Saturday mornings before we drove up to see the Notre Dame games. :) Memories... :D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom