Not open for further replies.

RamblinTerp

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 10, 2013
    Fairfax, VA for now
    Hi all,
    I live in Northern VA (in the suburbs of Washington DC) and will most likely be re-locating to Indiana sometime in the 2-5 year time frame. I figured since n00bs are generally not trusted, it would make sense to reach out and start making connections early. I have a bunch of relatives in Indiana (my wife & daughter are both IU Bloomington alums) so that is behind the move away from the east coast ... mostly because my wife wants to move "home" ( I'm already home... but that is another story :) )

Here is a link to my profile at VAGunTrader.com: UBB Message | VA Gun Trader

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hey"

Thanks,
    Paul aka OldBay

Edit: Rut-roh! You can't see the profile without logging in :(

Last edited:

Bapak2ja

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 17, 2009
    Fort Wayne
    Welcome to :ingo:. There is more than corn in Indiana. You will find it a great place to live and raise a family, but a lousy place to visit. All the excitement and glamor is in Chicago or back east. But for raising a family and living well with God and man, you can't beat Hoosier land!

bhvostal

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 21, 2011
    Allen County
    Welcome aboard, Paul

- Brian

Hi all,
    I live in Northern VA (in the suburbs of Washington DC) and will most likely be re-locating to Indiana sometime in the 2-5 year time frame. I figured since n00bs are generally not trusted, it would make sense to reach out and start making connections early. I have a bunch of relatives in Indiana (my wife & daughter are both IU Bloomington alums) so that is behind the move away from the east coast ... mostly because my wife wants to move "home" ( I'm already home... but that is another story :) )

Here is a link to my profile at VAGunTrader.com: UBB Message | VA Gun Trader

Anyway, I just wanted to say "hey"

Thanks,
    Paul aka OldBay

Edit: Rut-roh! You can't see the profile without logging in :(

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 16, 2012
    Clay County
    01253d7d442c104d0dcf54206bf6f00b.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom