• Status
    Not open for further replies.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Happy we both made it out of the Bay! Will definitely keep an eye out, also just checked out your website -- will reach out after the holidays!

Welcome to America!

I lived in the Bay Area from 1987-91. UGH!

There are more than a few individuals and companies who offer defense-oriented firearms and related training in Indiana. Check the Tactics and Training forum here on INGO for more information.

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    Well said good sir! Minus some traffic on the 65, its dangerous getting used to the lifestyle here. Every time I travel back to either coast, I absolutely get frustrated. I am still in awe from the first time I went to Bite the Bullet (Seymour IN), filled out my DROS and walked out without waiting a week / month.

Welcome to Indiana. Enjoy. Buy all the guns you want. Drive from point A to point B in a reasonable amount of time. Set your own thermostat. Water your lawn whenever you want. Freedom.

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    haha agreed -- I used to catch flak on a daily basis in virtually every conversation. GUNS is an evil 4 letter word in NorCal Prius land!

I was very concerned that some of my cousins who have lived for years in the Bay Area held political beliefs that were incompatible with mine. I was relieved when I learned what kinds of guns they own and how they felt about Hillary. Whew!

haha why all the hate? Thought INGO was one big gun packing, America loving family?

DUH! That's how family treats each other!

brchixwing

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    75   0   0
    Nov 13, 2016
    Indianapolis
    haha united we stand

I was very concerned that some of my cousins who have lived for years in the Bay Area held political beliefs that were incompatible with mine. I was relieved when I learned what kinds of guns they own and how they felt about Hillary. Whew!

DUH! That's how family treats each other!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom