• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dawall

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    Lake County
    With all the controversy of building a Mosque at Ground Zero. Why don't our Government or the State of New York just proclaim EMINENT DOMAIN FOR THE GOOD OF THE COMMUNITY and be done!!!!

Fletch

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 19, 2008
    Oklahoma
    implied-facepalm.jpg

mrjarrell

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2009
    Hamilton County
    Government can't be in the church or mosque building business. Besides the people who wish to build already own the site, what would be the point of using eminent domain? Unless, of course, you meant to seize private property in order to deny someone it lawful and Constitutional use?

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 7, 2010
    (INDY-BRipple)
    I dont support the building of the victory mosque; However, it's probably not a good idea the Govt be involved.

It should be enough that Americans by in large, are against the mosque, that those who desire the building of it, stop: Out of respect.

But I guess I wouldnt respect my foe, either so I better not judge them on that account.

Rating - 100%
    61   0   0
    May 16, 2010
    Fort Wayne, IN
    Its really not even a Mosque, its a Muslim Community Center that will be in an abandoned Burlington Coat Factory. It is what it is, imo they shouldn't do it if they truly don't want to ruffle any feathers, but the government shouldn't be able to stop them.

Its too bad that the vast majority of BS conflicts in this world are over religion. Oh well nothing will ever change.

rmabrey

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 27, 2009
    As much as I dislike the idea of the Mosque, It is their Constitutional right and I support that. I do not support the government using Eminent Domain......EVER!!!

308jake

Master
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Feb 5, 2010
    Brownsburg
    It sickens me just as opening a kosher sausage factory as Auschwitz would. There are some things you just don't do out of respect for those who suffered and died.

The owners/builders deserve a fate that would make Buffalo Bill quiver.

Top Bottom