• Status
    Please reply by conversation.

perry

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 18, 2010
    Fishers, IN
    You have me down for two main packs, but I think I'll just buy one. If there's a choice, then the awesome one would be awesome ;) I would also like 1 assault pack.

I can pick them up from Westfield and can pay cash.

Last edited:

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I am still in for a main pack, and I'd like an assault pack and hydration carrier, too, please. :)

I'd like to pay you cash (plus a handling fee). You're in Westfield, I'm in Carmel, so let me know if you want to do FTF or if you want me to mail it or something. :)

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    First: Doc, THANK YOU FOR MAKING THIS HAPPEN!

I'll CONFIRM at:

10x Main Packs
    10x Assault Packs

I will travel to you at a day and time convenient to you to pick up the booty.

PM an address to me and I will mail a check on Monday for the total amount due.

Did I mention thanks?

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    I'll be along at the date and time of your choosing, I figure it'll be when you take delivery so I can help out in the logistics of grading and sorting the haul, to take delivery with cash in hand. I'll take the following off your hands:

ILBE main packs: 5 * $22.50 = $112.50
    ILBE assault packs: 5 * $22 = $110.00
    Hydration carriers: 5 * $10 = $50
    Subtotal: $272.50
    Tip: $27.50
    Total: $300

If there are some marginal bags that just have some buckles that are bad that I can replace myself, I'll take those bags so no one else needs to worry about it. No need for a discount for this.

Also, any word on the possibility of acquiring some 3-bag+bivy cover sleep systems? Perhaps some dump packs? Radio packs? 3-stanag packs? Compression bags? Maybe it's a bit early, but ya got a menu prepared for this endeavour?

Edit: Anyone anywhere in the following counties: Vigo, Clay, Parke, Vermillion, or Sullivan, and you want me to pick up yours as well, arrange payment directly with SDH or convey your cash or check (only!) to me along with a bill of goods and your address and I'll drop them off where you want them locally. PM me to work out getting the payment and info to me.

Last edited:
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Dec 14, 2011
    ECI
    I'll take 1 main pack and 1 assault pack instead of the 2 main packs I said in the original thread.

Please put me back on the bottom of the list for the next round and I'll pick another 2 of each up at that point. I'll send payment as soon as I figure out whether I'm gonna pick up face to face or through shipping.

Thanks for setting this all up and getting it done.

zclevenger

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Dec 21, 2011
    Rochester
    I am confirming the 3x complete main packs and I would like 2x assualt packs if still available. I will be paying cash and let me know when the best time to pick them up would be.
    3x complete main packs
    2x assault packs

zoglog

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Sep 20, 2009
    Hendricks Co
    I still want my original two. But this is what I will take now. I will send paypal.

2 main packs @ $22.50/ea
    2 Assault packs @ $22/ea
    2 Hydration carriers @ $10/ea

PM on the way. THANKS!!!

lester

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2008
    Greencastle
    Confirm me for the 3 packs I committed to in the other thread.

I would also like 3 assault packs.

Total payment will be $135.50.

I will pay in cash and will pick-up in person.

Thank you for putting this together.

CountryBoy19

Grandmaster
    Rating - 91.7%
    11   1   0
    Nov 10, 2008
    Bedford, IN
    I'm going to drop down to 2 + 2 assault packs if available.

I'll let the good deal pass to some of the others. I really only need/want 2 of these packs.

Can the assault packs be used independent of the ILBE as well? If so, I may be in for a couple more for BOBs.

ETA, it appears the assault packs can stand alone. I'll add 4 assault packs for a total of 2 ILBE main packs and 6 assault packs.

Last edited:

Pete

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Apr 21, 2011
    I am still committed to my original bid of 2 main packs, assuming I will migrate up the list.

I'd also like to commit to: 2 assault packs, 2 hydration carriers, 2 XL coveralls.

Total payment will be $119.00 (if my math skills haven't entirely disappeared) cash, in person at pick-up.

Thanks for thinking of your INGO friends, Pete

Exodus

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 29, 2011
    SWI
    Count me in for just one main pack. The wife won't let get anything more. I'll send out a check asap to get it through in time. Going to ask Cathy if she will pick mine up.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom