Please reply by conversation.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Really appreciate kwood and profire arms putting this deal together. Was happy to have a reason to check profire out, nice shop with great people. I will definitely be back!

Good posting. Picked mine up yesterday. Really good deal and I got to quickly check our the Profire shop. They were starting a reloading class when I was there...need to get back down and do one of those sometime soon.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    Really appreciate kwood and profire arms putting this deal together. Was happy to have a reason to check profire out, nice shop with great people. I will definitely be back!

Good posting. Picked mine up yesterday. Really good deal and I got to quickly check our the Profire shop. They were starting a reloading class when I was there...need to get back down and do one of those sometime soon.
    Diddo

Nice little shop. Have to check out the reloading class schedule when I can.

Echelon

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 8, 2012
    Picked my up the day they came in. I'm in for another group buy if you end up doing another.

Thanks to kwood for putting this together, and Profire for helping complete the deal.

Status
    Please reply by conversation.
    Top Bottom