• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • SemperFiUSMC

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 23, 2009
    Hi all,

Things are very busy at the Huntertown Arms shop. This upcoming year is going to be very exciting, with a few new things (evidence another thread) to be added to the mix soon. More on those later.

We over built Kestrel 22 internals, so until Christmas we will be offering Guardian 22 to Kestrel 22 internal upgrades for $150 (includes return shipping), a savings of $60. This upgrade to our Encased K baffle technology will:

Offer a more rigid, durable silencer;
    Allow use of 5.7 ammo;
    Entitle you to free cleanings if you can't clean your upgraded Guardian 22 yourself.

In most cases turn around will be same day.

This offer is going out to InGo members first, but hurry, because when we run out of internals we run out. Call us at (260) 267-3044 or email us at sales@huntertownarms.com.

Merry Christmas!

wsenefeld

Master
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Dec 2, 2011
    Boone Co.
    I don't have my can yet. Any way I can get the upgrade at the $150 price and swap when I receive my stamp? Should be approved in Feb if it runs the full 9 months.

Huntinfool

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 17, 2013
    I'm in the same boat. Would like to do the upgrade, but don't have the can in my possession yet. Still stuck at the dealer yet, Waiting very paticently .

ATM

will argue for sammiches.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Jul 29, 2008
    Crawfordsville
    email sent. Sweet deal, thanks! :yesway:

ETA: Unfortunately, the Kestrel core upgrade is only for the 6" (mine is 5.25").

Still a sweet offer.

Last edited:

FAL

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 28, 2012
    NWI
    I sent mine in for the upgrade and I had it back in 3 days, including shipping time both ways. I took it out today and put it on my PS90 SBR and FN 5.7...it worked great and sounded really good. I like it.

Top Bottom