• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • inccwchris

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 11, 2011
    Southside of Indiana
    We all have some pleasures and favorite hobbies that if the general public knew about we would be ridiculed by our friends about. I figure what better place than in the semi safe walls of INGO to share our guilty pleasures.

Mine is showtunes, glee and musical theater. I am currently watching Les Misrables, and it is awesome. Ok your turn.

RedneckReject

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 6, 2012
    Indianapolis
    We all have some pleasures and favorite hobbies that if the general public knew about we would be ridiculed by our friends about. I figure what better place than in the semi safe walls of INGO to share our guilty pleasures.

Mine is showtunes, glee and musical theater. I am currently watching Les Misrables, and it is awesome. Ok your turn.

Hey I love Les Mis. Nothing wrong with that. I collect My Little Pony figurines.

jkfletcher

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 12, 2011
    A geographical oddity

Phantom of the Opera :yesway:

Mine are Grey's Anatomy, and street dance type movies(Step Up series and similar)

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    I like to do pit maneuvers on unsuspecting motorists. It's great fun!

But besides that, I enjoy interacting with my wife. That's my hobby and how I spend my free time.

Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    Mountain biking fps Xbox games building stuff in my garage fixing my piece of **** truck. Asking significant other to make me a sammich in exchange for an errand or two. bYou know all manly **** around here that's how we roll

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    I listen to sample music on Amazon MP3. I look for sales on my favorite groups or groups that sound interesting. When I need a mental boost I'll buy & download a couple CD's. Tonight it was Three Day's Grace, Transit of Venus and The Lumineers CD's.

Once I download them I like to Shazam them with my phone to look up the lyrics. It's a good way to slow down for a couple hours.

96firephoenix

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 15, 2010
    Indianapolis, IN
    land-o-lakes-honey-butter.jpg

This. On white bread. Not toast.

hoosierken

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 25, 2011
    Southern Indiana
    First I have to agree with Double T about Bioshock Infinite. Seems to have raised the bar on simple video games. I'm not finished with it yet either.
    Also, photography, leather working, pen making.
    We had a house fire in January that has slowed down the hobbies for a while but I think we're getting back to normal now.

mcolford

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 8, 2010
    Collecting all the dog poop from my yard, putting it on the edges of my yard, and sitting at the window waiting for the neighbor kids to cut thru my yard on their way to school, only to find a mine field of dog feces!

Top Bottom