• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Airborne33

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 18, 2010
    Colorado SPrings
    All these, "no questions asked" buyback programs are sure to end up with previously stolen firearms. I wonder if there is any effort on behalf of these agencies to check whether or not these firearms actually belong to someone and try to contact the owner. I ask this only because I've had a Kimber 1911 stolen from me a few years back, and I would think it's only a matter of time before it ends up in law enforcements hands one way or another.. do you think I would ever be notified?

tskin

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 29, 2008
    West Central Indiana
    This is actually just what I've been waiting on. I have an old Lorcin 380 POS that I bought in the early '90's. It jams after the first shot everytime. I've just been putting off sawing it up myself. I'll gladly take a $100 gift card for it. I don't think I paid much more than that for it in the first place.

DEstes001

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 10, 2013
    Western Hendricks County
    Hey, if any of you really do go, look for a little 22lr semi auto. I forget the model but it has pink grips and the writing is inlaid with pink kind of a parkerized finish. I bought it for my daughter while at college out there at ISU and two weeks in, her apartment was robbed and it was stolen. This just happened late in 2012, this school year. I BET even if the police find it and know I reported it stolen in Terre Haute, they would not call me and give it back. I will look for the model and maybe a pic.

TMD

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 15, 2012
    Owen County, IN
    I have a Mosin-Nagant M44 with a rusted out barrel that might find its way here... and while I'm there I'll bring a wad of cash and come home with something to replace the hole it left in the gun safe.

SigFan07

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    Indiana
    Why do they want to waste their time buying back BB guns?

I'll trade my new Sig Pro 2022 to them for $1,200.00 Then I can buy two new Sig Pro 2022s or one Sig 226. :D

brute69

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 7, 2013
    From what I've read most guns turned in at these things are stolen, good way to get guns back to there rightful owners.

SHCdvldg

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 10, 2012
    Waukesha
    From what I've read most guns turned in at these things are stolen, good way to get guns back to there rightful owners.

You're wrong bud, they even said in the news release about here on WTHI that guns will be destroyed. Good luck getting them back to the rightful owners if they were stolen. I doubt the THPD even makes the effort to check.

Top Bottom