• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jcwit

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 12, 2009
    Dead Center on the End
    I used to always want more, but now that I'm in the hundreds with my collection there are very few I REALLY want, and those usually are out of my price range, as in the thousands of dollars.

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    I used to be, then the terrible boating accident...I realized the cost of what was lost and decided not to put myself through the pain of it again. Add purple as you see fit.

Fullmag

Master
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Sep 4, 2011
    I made the mistake of picking up a 1911, it only took once, now I'm addicted. It was a gate-way gun!

hunternjh

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    Indianapolis
    Hello.

My name is Nick and i have GAS.

Ive had it for about 15 years now. It all started when my father gave me a simple pump air gun. After i pulled my first trigger i knew i was hooked. Its so bad now its causing problems in my marriage. I keep hearing the same thing over and over... "But you only have two hands!!!"

I know honey... I know. But i cant help myself!!!

bstewrat3

Master
    Rating - 100%
    142   0   0
    Apr 26, 2009
    Beech Grove
    My addiction is not just buying, but selling or trading them off to get something different. I am really bad with T/C barrels. My logs show 134 barrels in 17 years.

sig-guy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 2, 2013
    After getting a Sig (229/9mm) and shooting it, I've been infected by the Signess.

Now, I'm finding other brands interesting... it never stops!

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    Hello.

My name is Nick and i have GAS.

Ive had it for about 15 years now. It all started when my father gave me a simple pump air gun. After i pulled my first trigger i knew i was hooked. Its so bad now its causing problems in my marriage. I keep hearing the same thing over and over... "But you only have two hands!!!"

I know honey... I know. But i cant help myself!!!

And now you're at 50 posts so you can go the classifieds and relieve some GAS.

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    Unlike some have posted, my addiction does not allow me to sell them. I've sold one and still feel REALLY bad for doing it. I guess I'm addicted and loyal. Now that I think about it, I might have to have SAS (Safe Acquiring Syndrome) next. My only struggle with that is the money (time to convince the wife too) spent there could have meant more GUNS..... ahahah... vicious cycle and i love it...

Top Bottom