• ...and so much more!
  • Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    43   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    AR prices are depressed right now. How much more proof does one need to believe there has been a "frenzy" going on since our "Cheerless Fearleader" ascended to his throne.
    Every time they scream for more "common sense" gun control the buying "frenzy" begins anew.

It's a buyers market right now.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    It might be a buyers market for moderns and ARs, but I'm not seeing any drop in vintage stuff.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Every time I go into a gun store I feel 'frenzied'. Oh, look over there...

Kirk at National Gun Day in Louisville:

799a59fbdbea6c6896719274a5416fcd.jpg

jhelm

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 4, 2015
    Washington
    Does anyone else expect gun and ammo prices to skyrocket around election time. I sure hope it doesn't get as bad as the last time. I heard of guys sleeping in chairs outside of whittakers Guns to be first in the doors the next day. Wow

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    My SIL runs gunshows down in Slidell, LA. ( Outside New Orleans). She said she had the busiest weekend of the year this weekend. The closer it gets to the election, the more people will be scared and panic buy.

Bob

ruger1800

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Apr 24, 2010
    Indiana
    The sheeple is a fear monger site, gun sale always go up this time of year, prolly 90% of gun sales are from now to christma, another7% are bought with tax returns, the other 3% trickle out when there's a birthday or other special occasion . Wonder if ruger will make that 2 trillion mark this year

Mr Evilwrench

Quantum Mechanic
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 18, 2011
    Carmel
    Just filled in my second 4473 yesterday for a third pistol in two weeks, and added .357mag/.38spl and 10mm to my caliber list, so I'm about as frenzied as one can get without adrenaline. Going shopping, mumbling under my breath, looking for die sets now. Prices have settled down enough it's about time to hit up the internet for gun food.

chef larry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 27, 2010
    Hobart,In
    Just filled in my second 4473 yesterday for a third pistol in two weeks, and added .357mag/.38spl and 10mm to my caliber list, so I'm about as frenzied as one can get without adrenaline. Going shopping, mumbling under my breath, looking for die sets now. Prices have settled down enough it's about time to hit up the internet for gun food.
    I like that. Gun Food. Rep to you.

Top Bottom