Churubusco
    Last edited:

worddoer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   1
    Jul 25, 2011
    Wells County
    Similar to this one: MidwayUSA Competition Range Bag PVC Coated Polyester The one I have, I believe has been discontinued. There was a thread here not too long ago about it, Midway was dumping them really cheap.

Edit to add: Here's the thread: https://www.indianagunowners.com/fo...nge-bag-$36-clearance-being-discontinued.html This looks like the same thing though. Mine isn't coated at all and has no MOLLE on the outside.

I have that exact same bag from Midway...but in Black. It is a GREAT range bag. Mine is also the version that does not have MOLLE. But it's not needed.

From what I was able to gather, these were manufactured by 5.11 for Midway to resell. Here is a link to the 5.11 branded version of this bag.

5.11 Range Ready Range Bag Nylon

As you can see on the link, ours also came with another internal bag that could be used in conjunction or separately from the main bag. I use my little bag as my "range duty" bag when I am the range officer at my conservation club. My big bag holds everything else I use when I shoot. Both bags are top notch quality and have held up very well to hard use.

It's too bad that Midway is not selling them any more. I believe I got mine on a Black Friday special for $40 - $50. You can still get the same bag under the 5.11 brand name. But adding that brand name seems to double the cost...at least on Midway's website. You might be able to shop around and find it for less elsewhere.

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    A buddy owns this cart.

I know most of you are more USPA or 3 gun shooters. Let's see some carts ppl. What works for you? Always looking for that unique idea and something that's beneficial.

gregkl

Outlier
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    33   0   0
    Apr 8, 2012
    Bloomington
    A buddy owns this cart.

I know most of you are more USPA or 3 gun shooters. Let's see some carts ppl. What works for you? Always looking for that unique idea and something that's beneficial.

You CASS shooters have the coolest stuff! And some extraordinary woodworking skills! I am a woodworker and Yul Lose's cart is awesome! Do you ever get around to shooting?:)

selinoid44

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 11, 2010
    northern Indiana
    You CASS shooters have the coolest stuff! And some extraordinary woodworking skills! I am a woodworker and Yul Lose's cart is awesome! Do you ever get around to shooting?:)
    Seriously? Heck yeah!! Shoot matches at least 3 weekends a month. Check in shooting sports section..sticky at the top on cowboy action shooting!

Top Bottom