• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    I have several guns to trade for something interesting. I will trade 1 or all for the right trade. My main interest would be tractors, trucks, backhoes, bobcats, etc. But I will consider all trades.

There are too many to go into detail. I have Glocks, HK, Springfields, Tecs, AR's, AK's, etc. Most are in great shape with low round count with boxes and paper work. I also have extras with most of them, parts, clips etc. I have several thousand dollars worth of ammo and reloading stuff.

I have these stored in a climate controlled locker in Seymour, so rust isn't an issue with any of these. But getting better pictures will take a day or so.

I will be glad to go more into details for ones you maybe interested in.

Please keep all inquires to PM's

Thanks for looking.

IMAG0428.jpg

IMAG0434.jpg

IMAG0435.jpg

IMAG0436.jpg

Please let me know if you have a 20ga Remington 870.

Thanks,

-J-

Not a 20, but a 12. It's an older 80's wingmaster with screw in chokes. I have 3-4 chokes for it, if I remember right. It's in very good shape and shoots very well.

Last edited by a moderator:

WestSider

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Apr 16, 2008
    Putnam County
    With you not selling anything for cash, it's kinda hard to know what else you want when the only things you have listed are excavating equipment.... Other trade interests??

bullet

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    Seymour
    All pm's and emails answered or at least I hope. I've been in TN for the pass week and internet sucks there to say it in a nice way. I also got married over the weekend and was a little busy. I should of waited till after the wedding before posting this, but hey I'm not known for my smarts.
    If you wrote me and I didn't answer, than it is because of the poor internet service and not me being rude. I've answered everyone to my knowledge. I never thought I would get this many responses and if I didn't answer someone, I'm very sorry. You can resend if your still interested.

Again, I like to mention trade/trades only. I'm very open on my trade/trades. I rather say no a hundred times than miss out on something I really wanted.

Thanks.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom