Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    Done.

Dear Members of the U.S. Senate Judiciary Committee,

I strongly oppose President Trump's nomination of William Barr for attorney general.

Barr has previously voiced support for gun control, which is a violation of the Second Amendment to the United States Constitution. I therefore cannot in good conscience allow him to be elevated to the top law enforcement position in the nation.

He has expressed support for so called Red Flag Laws in his current hearings. These unconstitutional laws have already killed at least one man. They illegally strip a citizen of their Constitutional rights, by violating their Second, Fourth, Fifth and Sixth Amendments.

I therefore respectfully ask that you vote NO on Barr's nomination as attorney general.

Thank you.

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    50503811_2480036118704353_1767597321131917312_n.jpg

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    The gun control crowd invariably loses its voice when a bad guy is shot while committing a crime.
    Groups such as Everytown for Gun Safety and Moms Demand Action scream loudly when they push restrictive gun laws to disarm honest citizens, but when an intended victim is able to win in a deadly confrontation, they quickly stick their heads in the sand and pretend nothing happened.
    Their silence is not only deafening, it is deadly.
    Alan Gottlieb
    January 9, 2019
    CHICAGO INCIDENT ANOTHER CASE OF GUNS SAVING LIVES, THANKS TO LAWSUITS, SAYS SAF

Phase2

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 9, 2011
    I'm sure she has never heard or wouldn't believe that licensed gun owners commit fewer crimes than the general public.

We are governed by our inferiors.

Mongo59

Master
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jul 30, 2018
    Purgatory
    Cars are designed to prevent excessive harm in accidents. Cars that are designed this way are involved in accidents. For the safety of all we will remove all components that reduce harm. Yes, we just made automobile accidents a thing of the past...

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Also

https://twitter.com/Jilchrest/status/1092519429232095243

"I’ve introduced HB 5700, a 50% tax increase on ammunition. It doesn’t apply to military or law enforcement. I’m hearing push back about the need to protect one's home... but how much ammunition does someone really need to do that?" - Jillian Gilchrest

Remember, these are the same people that falsely claim that private citizens aren't well-trained enough to responsibly carry guns in public.

They are hell-bent on making that statement true by making ammo costs so high it becomes a burden fewer and fewer people can meet.

Top Bottom