• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    I would like to let every one know of a dealer in Anderson. They are great people with great prices I have seen, plus they will do FFL transfers for $10. :rockwoot:

Target Faul Arms
    765-208-5141

mdeshon

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2010
    Out yander
    He works out of his house. Gota call and make an appt. But he is on the north end. I ran into them at the last 1500 and as my buddy was buying a gun from them I noticed their business card said Anderson, IN. I will say there prices blow crackshot out of the water.

acss502

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Nov 21, 2008
    Central
    He works out of his house. Gota call and make an appt. But he is on the north end. I ran into them at the last 1500 and as my buddy was buying a gun from them I noticed their business card said Anderson, IN. I will say there prices blow crackshot out of the water.

That's not too hard to do. Last time I was in there they had a very limited selection and were very pricy. I hope some of these newer shops do ok.

donnie1581

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 5, 2011
    Elwood, IN
    That's not too hard to do. Last time I was in there they had a very limited selection and were very pricy. I hope some of these newer shops do ok.

I was going to say the exact same thing after reading the post you quoted! They are overpriced and not too friendly.
    I think the guy was nervous that I was OC'ing because he wanted to see my DL.

Stubz

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    57   0   0
    May 2, 2011
    Alexandria, IN
    Crackshot's not a bad guy, a little flakey and hard to judge hours. Gonna guess you did something to tip'em off, I've OC'd there and never been questioned and am not exactly a regular.

snapping turtle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 5, 2009
    Madison county
    Mike at crackshot is a good guy. A little pressure from others might just help him out eventually. Sure he loses a few sales to others but you can always stop in and see mike. Sure he smokes, Rarely has anyone else around to help out at the counter, He also lets one look without the USED CAR SALEMAN feel I get elsewhere.

Mike calls me the marlin guy. He knows what I am looking for as soon as I walk in the door. I think I have purchased 5 marlin firearms from him in the last few years. All off the used counter and all good deals. HE will not sell me the old marlin sign in the window that I think he got when he opened the shop.

bnatc

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008

Their prices blow Crackshot out of the water...That wouldn't take much.

Top Bottom