• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Excalibur

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   2   0
    May 11, 2012
    NWI
    If you have have to take your gun off or out of its holster you are doing it wrong. For the life of me I can't under stand people that pay $500 too a $1000 for a gun but won't buy a good holster and belt so you don't have to touch your gun :rolleyes: I carry a Glock 19 with a TLR-1 light on it and two spare mags and I don't have to remove any of it.

I take the gun out of the holster so that people who do pay attention to the floor don't see my gun and jump to conclusion or bad guys get an idea of catching me when my pants are down. At the right angle, say from the other side of the room, you can see the pants of people who take a dump.

lonehoosier

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    May 3, 2011
    NWI
    I take the gun out of the holster so that people who do pay attention to the floor don't see my gun and jump to conclusion or bad guys get an idea of catching me when my pants are down. At the right angle, say from the other side of the room, you can see the pants of people who take a dump.
    Once I became a grown man I stop putting my paint on the ground. Keep them at your knees. Also it is very easy to roll your underwear or boxers over the top off your sidearm. I'm just try to help you not to become that guy but to each their own.

Top Bottom