• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    Went into a local gun store in Greenwood. After 12 minutes of waiting at the counter a guy asks me if I need help. He is wearing a T shirt that reads " weapons expert" and a hat that reads 'Tactical shooting" . I ask him if he has 15 round magazines for a S&W .40. He says, I dont think so, lets see where are the S&W clips at at." He asks, " what kind of gun was that? I said, A S&W.40." He says, what kind of 40? there are 20 different types. Is it a 40 caliber or a M&P 40. I say " its an SD .40. Dont they all use the say magazine? He says No they all have diffrent clips and magazines. I will bring my gun in. I go to my truck get my gun. I hand it to him and he says, " oh this is the S&W SD.40, yeah i have clips for this one. WTF... i just let it go and purchased 2 for to a high a price.

THard6

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   1
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    ONCE AGAIN......someone coming to the internet and moaning and griping about something that happend during the day, instead of opening your mouth and offering your .02...

:popcorn:

karatejoe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 4, 2012
    Greenwood
    ONCE AGAIN......someone coming to the internet and moaning and griping about something that happend during the day, instead of opening your mouth and offering your .02...

:popcorn: :twocents: I guess because I got what I wanted with out arguing with someone. This store is known for being rude to customers. Sometimes giving your 2 cents just isnt worth the change you get back. I will still shop there again.

Top Bottom