• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Route 45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Dec 5, 2015
    Indy
    I only own 2 firearms. A Walther pk380 which I'm trying to trade for a pocket pistol, and a 380 shield ez. I can't get myself to sell the Walther, but just to trade it. I see myself buying more guns in the future.

Do I really need more guns? How many do you have?

Hahaha I'm no atf.

nicetry.gif

sgthud

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 28, 2019
    Fishers
    I'll take the advice that my dad gave me once...you can never have too many clamps when it comes to wood working, so as a gun guy, you can never have too many guns!

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    40   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    At this point in my journey I find so much "ZEN" when I am at the gun bench. If I go to long with no projects I get bored and edgy. The process for me is the hunt. Figure out "What" I want to build and then find it. Start taking it apart and then its off to the races. After a year or so of this wash rinse and repeat I end up with some really sweet pieces in CZ/1911/2011/AR's and run out of space. Tax time comes and many will find new homes through selling/trading and friends wanting one of them.

Then the cycle begins again just like right now. I promised I would just modify some of the work I had already done and wait until 2021 to start anything fresh. Well I just could not wait that long.

No hoarder here my friends. And Beto can kiss the donkey.

This is close to me. The thrill of the project. I am starting to offload some of the pieces I haven't shot in years, seeing as the market is favorable to sellers at the moment.

Beowulf

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Mar 21, 2012
    Brownsburg
    I only own 2 firearms. A Walther pk380 which I'm trying to trade for a pocket pistol, and a 380 shield ez. I can't get myself to sell the Walther, but just to trade it. I see myself buying more guns in the future. Do I really need more guns? How many do you have?

BallisticInk_Men_of_Arms_Not_the_ATF_Women_Tshirt_Black_CloseUp.jpg

TREETOP

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    31   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    Carmel/Westfield
    I can't remember ever owning only 2 guns, but we all have different interests and priorities. If you only want 2, more power to you (and more guns for other people).

actaeon277

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 20, 2011
    Merrillville
    A few years ago, a coworker said be didn't think you should be "allowed" to have any more than one pistol, and a shotgun or rifle.
    Knowing he had 4 cars, I asked him how many cars he had.
    He told me.
    Then I told him, I didn't think you should be allowed to have more than one car, and a truck or van.
    So he snarled back, my cars don't kill people.
    I smiled, and said, neither have my guns.

Rew11willie

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2020
    Fishers
    The number of firearms one should own can be determined by a few simple math equations: N+1 or S-1.

N= Number of firearms currently owned

S= Number of firearms that would cause your spouse to divorce you

Last edited:
    Top Bottom