• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 87iroc

Master
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    Bartholomew County
    Yes...that one I presume. Haven't heard about any others. The person shot is OK I assume. The police said no charges will be filed. Some people are outraged he isn't being strung up for being a moron. There should be a law forcing you to be a responsible gun owner was another letter to the editor. I presume the woman will sue the **** out of the guy...but no word on that yet.

DRob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Aug 2, 2008
    Southside of Indy
    She'll sue everybody. The guy may not have significant assets but WalMart certainly does so she'll go after the deep pockets. They should have made sure she was safe there you know!

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    She'll sue everybody. The guy may not have significant assets but WalMart certainly does so she'll go after the deep pockets. They should have made sure she was safe there you know!
    There will probably be calls for metal detectors in Walmarts. I can see it now... "Welcome to Walmart! Please remove your belt and put the contents of your pockets in this dish."

AA&E

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 4, 2014
    Southern Indiana
    First I have heard of it. People should be held responsible in these cases. They make the rest of us look bad. I saw a guy at my local rural king buying a $700 sig sauer and at the same time buying a poorly fitting generic holster for less than $20. If you can afford that kind of hardware, certainly you can afford a decent quality holster.

Leadeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 19, 2009
    Plastic carts, a new business opportunity for the same people selling the metal detectors.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    thatjimboguy
    Top Bottom