• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Dec 17, 2010
    Freedom , yes really Freedom
    so, i had just finished up some at home range times yesterday and had just finished by last oiling up of the handguns. i of course had oil all over my hands (im a messy "cleaner" ) , .......... the wifey comes walkes by me and stops briefly and inquires about my new cologne ....... i pause ?????? huh? ...... apparently she likes it .........i just tell her i was trying something new .......... shes not unfamiliar to guns by any means , i just don't think she put 2 and 2 together...... or she likes the smell of gun oil as much as i do ......

so i looked up gun oil cologne and low and behold, ...........

heres a gunpowder smelling cologne ... Rifle Range Gun Powder Scent Solid Cologne by MorningValleySoaps

and gunpowder soap ...... Rifle Range Bar Soap Gunpowder Scent with by MorningValleySoaps

i am seriously thinking about trying some out , if i do , ill let you all know

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    "I love the smell of cordite in the morning."

100 internets for anyone who can corectly state what that quote is from and what character said it.

the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    My wife also loved the smell of gunpowder on me all the time when we met (I was on active duty at the time.) She said I ALWAYS smelled like it, like it was my natural scent.:dunno:

XDLover

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 2, 2012
    Delaware County
    My wife hates it. In the summer I clean the guns in the garage, but in winter I will clean them "quickly" in the house at a folding table. Still, she isn't ever happy about it...LOL

Top Bottom