• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BogWalker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 5, 2013
    Wow, some pretty eye opening parts. Especially hit me at 4:40 mark, where the officer informs the victim that firearms ownership is not a right, but a privilege in Canada. I had a laugh as the officer mentions that "it's a right in the states. It's in the Fifth Amendment I believe." That would be the Second Amendment Mr. Jackboot, and this video reinforces my belief in its necessity.

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    Pathetic. Those cops were on a serious power trip. "Rights" Yeah, ok. Time for the guy to move a bit south.

planedriver

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Dec 20, 2009
    gone
    Most of the time we make the bed we sleep in

Agree Nyle. The guy did ignore written requests from the Mounties and that could have contributed to their visit. I don't know much about the laws of the North but it seems like there was no crime and the two guys who came out acted like something sinister was going on. Maybe it was because he had over 10 guns and posted on the web too much. I don't know if we will ever get there but I guess they will come after churchmouse before me! lol

seedubs1

Master
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jan 17, 2013
    Wow, some pretty eye opening parts. Especially hit me at 4:40 mark, where the officer informs the victim that firearms ownership is not a right, but a privilege in Canada. I had a laugh as the officer mentions that "it's a right in the states. It's in the Fifth Amendment I believe." That would be the Second Amendment Mr. Jackboot, and this video reinforces my belief in its necessity.

I wouldn't call him a jackboot. Pretty impressive that he even knows that it's in one of our amendments. I couldn't tell you a single thing about Canada's gun laws, amendments, etc...

cmamath13

Master
    Rating - 100%
    28   0   0
    Mar 3, 2013
    Greenwood
    I watched this video and realized how blessed I am to live in USA. I also realize that I will continue to support the NRA and keep a close eye on legislation that may take any of my rights away.

BeDome

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 20, 2013
    NOBLESVILLE
    When you load 33 rounds into a 30 rounder and three rounds later pop out by themselves causing someone to trip on them, fall and hurt themselves.

DAMN unfortunate, but not so sure we need to OUTLAW 30 round magazines that actually accept 33 rounds, such as that, just yet or ever. May I suggest that each one of us watch where and how we step, just to ensure that so called, "over capacity" magazines do not become a true problem.

:lmfao::laugh::lol2::rofl:

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Dorjan jackson
    Top Bottom