• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I have a rule: I don't watch videos by people that insist on putting their (often goofy) face on the title of all their videos.

Let the content do the talking.
    So you made a comment on the video by looking at the cover so to speak and have no clue what he was talking about. Gotcha.

rb288

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 14, 2019
    Grovertown
    I'm interested in the term "registered" firearms.
    That obviously doesn't take into account "homemade" guns which aren't "registered".
    Say a person has a total of 34 firearms, including rifles, pistols, and shotguns.
    But only has 22 "registered" firearms. The rest might be "builds" or face to face buys.
    That would certainly skew the numbers and the results quite a bit.

Last edited:

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I'm interested in the term "registered" firearms.
    That obviously doesn't take into account "homemade" guns which aren't "registered".
    Say a person has a total of 34 "registered firearms, including rifles, pistols, and shotguns.
    But only has 22 "registered" firearms.
    That would certainly skew the numbers and the results quite a bit.
    They are mixing Title II gun in for registration, on Forms 4, 10, etc. (why so many guns in D.C. are shown).

It is dishonest and malicious.

A better analogy: A has 4 Title II guns and 135 Title I guns, thus A has 4 guns.

Again, look at Indiana, 157,000 guns? Really there are 157K guns in a third of Morgan County's townships.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    While it may not have been Yamamoto that said it. But it doesn't make it no less true..

"You cannot invade the mainland United States. There would be a rifle behind every blade of grass."

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    I've told anti gunners, that the biggest things selling guns, ARE THE ANTI- GUNNERS.
    If they'd have shut the F up over the last decade, thousands of guns wouldn't have been sold.
    But no. They have to open their mouths, and sales get driven up.
    This is true. Obama and Biden are the best gun salesmen known to man

Alamo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Oct 4, 2010
    Texas
    Texas, 1 million?
    At the end of 2021 there were 1.7 million active licenses-to-carry in Texas. For some reason the DPS hasn’t finished counting 2022 yet.

So apparently us LTC holders are taking turns carrying those guns.

(This of course completely ignores the people carrying “constitutionally”.)

Here’s an interesting stat from the TX DPS:

In 2022 There were between 6000 and 7000 people in Texas, who got their license to carry at the age of 80 or above. I don’t know the exact number because I was adding them in my head year by year, and I rounded off a lot.

There was at least one person who got an LTC in each age group between 80 and 99, inclusive. Yes, there was one 99-year-old Texan who got an LTC last year. I believe we have had centenarians in the past.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    It is bogus wishcasting, but it may be false but a great deal of truth to it.
    I dunno. I would like to think that if for some reason, if we were needed.. this country would stand together even more then Ukraine did.

Be it country person, gangbanger, suburbanite. city slicker.. whatever.

As Donny Baker says.. it's state law!

"Article 12. - Militia.
    Section 1. A militia shall be provided and shall consist of all persons over the age of seventeen (17) years, except those persons who may be exempted by the laws of the United States or of this state. The militia may be divided into active and inactive classes and consist of such military organizations as may be provided by law."

Of course they would need to get past our armed forces first.. a nearly impossible task.

Top Bottom