• ...and so much more!
  • marvin02

Don't Panic
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    56   0   0
    Jun 20, 2019
    Calumet Twp.
    Maybe this gent is an INGOer? Says he's in Westfield.

YouTube suggested the video to me. First I've heard of the channel...

That's Marksman Shooting Sports in Westfield. Nice little store with a lot of used inventory. The have some used guns online, and more in the store. They do sell new guns, but the majority of their business is used.

AFAIK, he's not on INGO. Including myself there are a few folks on here who have dealt with him. I try to stop there when I'm passing through the area.

I found out about them when I met another forum member to complete a deal there.

toyotaslave

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 22, 2011
    Princeton
    That's Marksman Shooting Sports in Westfield. Nice little store with a lot of used inventory. The have some used guns online, and more in the store. They do sell new guns, but the majority of their business is used.

AFAIK, he's not on INGO. Including myself there are a few folks on here who have dealt with him. I try to stop there when I'm passing through the area.

I found out about them when I met another forum member to complete a deal there.
    Let him know we are here. No pressure of course but he does seem to have some good insights and I would certainly welcome his participation here.

ed1838

Master
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 20, 2022
    Seymour
    His remarks make sense to me. However, there are still a few I would like to have but at the price they have been to much for me. I work and my pay has not increased enough to keep up with inflation. Like he said there is no urgent need to buy, unless if I find something interesting that I don't have at a fair price, I have less cash to spend on items these days than I had a few years ago.

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    My dial phone won’t log on to u tube. What does he say?
    Sell sell sell!

Smart guy…probably too smart for INGO like some others here ;)

I find it pretty surprising that spring and summer are slow seasons? I would have never guessed that.

I bought a few choice pieces the last few years, but volume wise a lot less than ‘usual’.

Even at higher prices, I buy ammo and reloading components whenever possible. I have enough guns to last me the rest of my life, but I’ll never have enough ammo.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Sell sell sell!

Smart guy…probably too smart for INGO like some others here ;)

I find it pretty surprising that spring and summer are slow seasons? I would have never guessed that.

I bought a few choice pieces the last few years, but volume wise a lot less than ‘usual’.

Even at higher prices, I buy ammo and reloading components whenever possible. I have enough guns to last me the rest of my life, but I’ll never have enough ammo.
    You’ll never ”have enough guns”. There’ll always be one you don’t have and want. ;)

76Too

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Dec 9, 2019
    Just Passing Through
    You’ll never ”have enough guns”. There’ll always be one you don’t have and want. ;)
    I wanted a pony when I was kid too.

I literally have to put my hand into my safe with the door cracked to keep guns from falling out all over the floor when I open the door all the way.

Sure, there will always be more that I ‘want’, but me saying ‘I have enough guns to last for the rest of my life’ was said from a ‘practicality’ standpoint. I have so many, I’ll never shoot all of them enough to render them all not useful for their intended purposes.

CharlesGoodnight

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 6, 2012
    Fishers, IN
    I have bought and sold a few guns from him. Nice guy and he has a really good YT channel.

The drop in background checks is pretty much all you need to know. Demand is softening.

IUKalash429

Bullet Hose
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Apr 6, 2019
    Rum Ham
    If you're in the area it's a good shop to visit, if nothing else than to simply say hi.

Chris and Randy are excellent guys to work with, and Marksman might seriously be the least-pushy LGS I've ever been to. It's a great little shop, and those fellas really know guns.

Noble Sniper

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    132   0   0
    Feb 22, 2010
    Anderson, Indiana
    Interesting….. I live in Anderson and work in Indy and have never heard of his shop. I swing by one of these days now that I know he is there. Anyone know him I heard about him on INGO not on you tube…..

Top Bottom