• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ratames

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 14, 2012
    A few weeks ago I emailed the company that is building it. They replied and said they are shooting for an end of march opening.

I see what you did there... "Shooting for an end of march opening" at a shooting range! :D

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    I heard from the owner and they need to wait for good weather to put down asphalt. Apparently that's the last remaining step before getting their final "permit" (I think he means a Certificate of Occupancy). So, could still happen later this month, early April.

MCgrease08

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    37   0   0
    Mar 14, 2013
    Earth
    Still no parking lot as of today (3/18/15), but the sidewalk has been poured around the building as well as the curbs.

There was some activity centered around the exterior when I went by over lunch.

20150318_123543_zpsrmxbfrid.jpg

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    Still no parking lot as of today (3/18/15), but the sidewalk has been poured around the building as well as the curbs.

There was some activity centered around the exterior when I went by over lunch.

20150318_123543_zpsrmxbfrid.jpg

That may have been me you almost ran over at lunchtime today. Last week there were 5-6 trucks there. Today I saw 2. Good sign.:):)

Fawkes

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 4, 2012
    I'm wondering what this bulding cost/will cost to build it looks to be top drawer I suspect the rates to shoot there will be similarly expensive

gundoc111

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 24, 2014
    Indy
    I'm wondering what this bulding cost/will cost to build it looks to be top drawer I suspect the rates to shoot there will be similarly expensive

Check one of their Kentucky, or Cincy, range prices. They are REAL proud. I live in the Condo's 100 yards away so I MAY shoot there at times but I have a 1 year unlimited pass to Tim's. Comparing the two ranges the Cincy range would cost twice what I pay now. I can drive a few miles for that.

Hop

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Jan 21, 2008
    Indy
    They are getting close. I just got this in an email from them...
    "James Rudd, the store manager will be there daily beginning Monday"

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Ah, now it's looking Carmely. You can't build anything with out that brick facade.... and I'm not kidding, no brick, no build.

Yes that is true, we have a Lowe's you would not guess was a building supply big box. Even the cart return stalls in the parking lot are brick walled.

Top Bottom