• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 18, 2011
    Noblesville
    Hello guys/gals!

Some friends and I are currently taking an entrepreneurship course for our college curriculum. One of our projects involves a demand study for a shooting range in the Indianapolis area. We have developed a short survey (10 questions, about 2 minutes time) to help us. It is completely anonymous and doesn't ask you for any personal information. If you all would take a second and participate I'd really appreciate it. *Please only participate if you live in Indianapolis or would travel here to use a shooting range*

link: Business Plan Development Survey

PM me if you have any questions/comments.
    Thanks!:ingo:

JoshuaW

Master
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jun 18, 2010
    South Bend, IN
    #8 Needs "none of the above", $15/hour is ridiculous.

QFT. Im in the northern part of the state, but I only pay $10, and often times it is more than an hour. Heck, it isnt even $10, since I buy bundle passes ($8/session purchased in blocks of 5 sessions). Furthermore, if I buy ammo or targets or stand around and talk for five minutes, they forget to punch my card (or in the case of purchases, it is intentional) so it is free!

Gun ranges should be cheap. If you can get people to shoot longer and more often, you will make money on ammo, targets, etc.

Top Bottom