• ...and so much more!
  • doddg

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    135   0   1
    May 15, 2017
    Indianapolis
    I just saw this online in a .22 Rimfire Group.
    Don't know whether it is old news or not.
    Certainly got my attention.
    The person posting it got the info from the January 2021 issue of American Rifleman Magazine.

1616889141069.png

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    363   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    When it happened in Great Britain, many subjects posted similar warnings. When it happened in Australia, many of their citizens posted dire warnings. Now it is the Canadians. Seems to be creeping closer and closer, are we listening?

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    When it happened in Great Britain, many subjects posted similar warnings. When it happened in Australia, many of their citizens posted dire warnings. Now it is the Canadians. Seems to be creeping closer and closer, are we listening?
    Some of us are, some of us are sticking our heads on the sand saying things like Biden isnt coming for out guns and the Senate will protect us.

That said, the leftists are ahead of the question given that we already have bills to allow indefinite delays on universal background checks, categorically banning everything but Fudd guns, and putting sunset on legal ownership of handguns of any type in play.

jwleeper

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 22, 2011
    Never forget they ( the government ) can never completely control the whole population as long as they can be armed. Never forget history. We need to keep getting the word out as the indoctrination system in education has almost 1/2 the population thinking we need sensible gun control. This really mean total confiscation.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2017
    Southern Indiana
    This administration has all the sheep convinced that taking their guns and more background checks will solve all the problems. Biden and Harris are both biting at the bit for an executive order to start banning. Biden has more or less threatened it and when Harris was campaigning she openly said if elected congress would have 100 days to fix the gun issues or she would do it by executive order.
    Oh and as far as background checks go the Boulder shooter passed his a week before committing his horrible act but you don't see much reporting on that because a sheep or two might question that.

2in1evtime

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.4%
    63   1   0
    Oct 30, 2011
    retired-midwest
    If we could get big money, dark money out of politics things might get better, anytime you buy thru a 4473 your subject to registering, how to register a firearm with no serial #? There are a lot of things we can do to stop this , just need a lot of people on the same boat to do it. I figure about 85% of the people that say they will have to pry it from my cold dead hands will be the first to surrender them too!!!!!!!!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Never forget they ( the government ) can never completely control the whole population as long as they can be armed. Never forget history. We need to keep getting the word out as the indoctrination system in education has almost 1/2 the population thinking we need sensible gun control. This really mean total confiscation.
    Have a great day.
    Jim

The government can completely control an armed populace by making them distrustful of each other and fear the state more than they fear the loss of their freedoms. I could go on a rant about just how far things have been allowed to devolve since our founding, even though we've had guns this entire time, but I'll save it.

A gun is just a tool, one of many. It's nothing without the will to use it and the training to be effective.

retyree98

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 14, 2010
    Brooklyn
    As with corrupted elections, seemingly all 3 branches of government being corrupt, China buying our country through corruption, abortion on demand, sex change drugs to children without parental consent, opening our borders to sick or criminal people without requiring any covid tests or documentation on who they are, allowing them to be bused or even flown to every state, and yes, even gun control...we are good at defining these problems, our politicians ( the ones we don't think of as very corrupt) can tell us what's coming, what's been and who to blame.... but no one , including me, has a viable solution for any of it. Trump could have cleaned out the swamp, he had millions of people who were ready to follow his lead. but it seems the swamp is deeper and more powerful than even he imagined. I pray for our country and way of life but my letters to our senators leave me with little hope. when up for re-election, the one who supported Trump and other conservative people running for offices the least just came out with support from just about every republican politician in Indiana. What can we do? I've made the phone calls, written the letters, but it has mostly fallen on deaf ears...

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    As with corrupted elections, seemingly all 3 branches of government being corrupt, China buying our country through corruption, abortion on demand, sex change drugs to children without parental consent, opening our borders to sick or criminal people without requiring any covid tests or documentation on who they are, allowing them to be bused or even flown to every state, and yes, even gun control...we are good at defining these problems, our politicians ( the ones we don't think of as very corrupt) can tell us what's coming, what's been and who to blame.... but no one , including me, has a viable solution for any of it. Trump could have cleaned out the swamp, he had millions of people who were ready to follow his lead. but it seems the swamp is deeper and more powerful than even he imagined. I pray for our country and way of life but my letters to our senators leave me with little hope. when up for re-election, the one who supported Trump and other conservative people running for offices the least just came out with support from just about every republican politician in Indiana. What can we do? I've made the phone calls, written the letters, but it has mostly fallen on deaf ears...

Because the solution is scarier than the problem, for the time being.

Karl-just-Karl

Retired
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 5, 2014
    NE
    How many regretful Russians need to be quoted here? More, apparently.

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.” -Ayn Rand

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    How many regretful Russians need to be quoted here? More, apparently.

“When you see that in order to produce, you need to obtain permission from men who produce nothing - When you see that money is flowing to those who deal, not in goods, but in favors - When you see that men get richer by graft and by pull than by work, and your laws don’t protect you against them, but protect them against you - When you see corruption being rewarded and honesty becoming a self-sacrifice - You may know that your society is doomed.” -Ayn Rand

Well said.

Top Bottom