• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    I refer to saying just around, as I don't see any laws against them, carrying them, registering them, or having them in your car.

Ah, I see.

Think of it this way, there are no laws against having them around, just laws against doing stupid things with them.:D

brotherbill3

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 10, 2010
    Hamilton Co.
    Ah, I see.

Think of it this way, there are no laws against having them around***, just laws against doing stupid things with them.:D

*** with the exception of certain places defined in the IC and Federal Law, ... not recalling the part of the IC at the moment, and hopefully a few less of them after SEA 229 is in full effect, with proper storage requirements being met by the 'haver' ... of course.

I'll leave it to others to decide if this falls under the 'doing stupid things' ... part or not.

jgreiner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jul 13, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    Where do people come up with this "registration" stuff? Are there actually any states that actually have a history current or former of an actual gun registration? (Other than obvious recent mess with Connecticut) Even Illinois does not have a gun registration. Atleast not in central Illinois. You dont goto the police station to tell them you have a new gun or bought this or that from the guy down the street.

Probably because a number of states either do it, or are trying to do it. It's been in the news, especially with what is happening in Conn.

Top Bottom