• Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Joq867

Sharpshooter
    Jan 13, 2013
    Brooksville
    I haven't seen anything about renting guns. My wife is looking for a carry pistol and I really don't want to buy another one she doesn't like. Any suggestions?

spanky_27

Marksman
    Jan 22, 2009
    Columbus
    indy trading post at madison and troy ont the south side of indy offers gun rental looked like they had several to choose from when i was in there Thursday.

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood
    Same with BGrove Firearms,

Rent and try what you like or don't like, then buy the winner or just keep it at the top of your list.

BGrove also has some rare guns and surpressors to try......

curraheeguns

Master
    Nov 8, 2008
    NW Hendricks County
    Currently we are not renting guns yet. However we have signed up for a rental program and will soon be shipped thousand of $$ worth of brand new modern rifles and pistols for rental purposes.

We will also be renting full auto and suppressed firearms but we are still working out the details on those also. Check back here soon for announcements.

THard6

Master
    Apr 1, 2010
    Greenwood
    Currently we are not renting guns yet. However we have signed up for a rental program and will soon be shipped thousand of $$ worth of brand new modern rifles and pistols for rental purposes.

We will also be renting full auto and suppressed firearms but we are still working out the details on those also. Check back here soon for announcements.

That would be awesome!

Signal23

Sharpshooter
    Nov 27, 2012
    Greenwood

thanks for the correction, I saw the wall full of "rentals" and assumed the program was up and running, my bad.

mbills2223

Eternal Shooter
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indy

:drool:

Top Bottom