• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • wulfensteinster

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    May 16, 2012
    Plainfield
    Here are a few rifles and accessories that I would like to try to sell.
    20161124_115406.jpg
    This is a 300 blk out with aero precision lower, crisp single stage trigger, Anderson 16" OAL barrel (pistol length gas) with a silencerco flash hider tac welded (legal Indiana Private land hunter). Aimpoint comp m2 can stay or go. Probably $1000 with Optic, 700 W/O. Added info (I fired the 300 blackout for the first time the other day, in the rain) I had numerous failures to eject. I don't know what the problem is, could be buffer system. could be the bolt carrier being to heavy or could be a gas issue. $450 for the upper. I will take it out again tomorrow with a different bolt. (11/29/16) Another Update. Took it shooting today and it was having same issue. inspected the gas block and found that it needed to be adjusted. unfortunately had to wait until i got home to make the fix. has not been test fired yet with the fix.

Also pictured are:
    [STRIKE]7.5" 300 blackout barrel and pistol buffer[/STRIKE] Sold
    [STRIKE]2 Anderson lowers[/STRIKE] Sold
    a complete new frontier Armory lower with bumpire stock
    another bumpfire stock on its own

20161116_184357.jpg

Steyr Aug (MSAR stg 556), comes with pelican case, 3x30rd mags, 1x42rd mag, Microtech knife. Eotech can stay or go. Im thinking $1800 with Optic, $1600 W/O.

20161116_170340.jpg
    I may or may not be convinced to sell this one as it has been a great hunting rifle for Indiana. Its an Alexander Arms 50 Beowulf, would not come with optic shown, but could include a nice 4x scope. Im thinking $1600 for this one. It would come with Dies and around 100 rounds of Hornady HXT loaded rounds.

This one should probably be in accessories, but Ill keep all these items in one location. This is a [STRIKE]Trijicon SRS 02 [/STRIKE] (Traded) paid 1100 after shipping from amazon would sell for maybe $850. Very nice optic with a solar panel to prolong life of the required AA battery. Would consider combo deals with the 300 blackout, MSAR or the 50 Beowulf.

PM me with reasonable offers.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom