• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • CBR1000rr

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 26, 2011
    In an eastern valley
    There is one not too far from 70 in Richmond. It's maybe 5 minutes from the first exit for Richmond. Prices seem to be pretty decent although I believe he may be buying ammo from other stores to re sell sometimes.

funeralweb

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    Big Daddys Guns and More. Exit at SR 1 and I-70 (Hagerstown/Cambridge City exit). Turn north (left) on SR 1, BDG&M is on your left just before you get to the flashing light in Hagerstown. Good selection of guns & ammo at reasonable prices.

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Thanks for the suggestions. No PX privilages for me any longer. But do tell me more about the gun shop in the PX.

Oh and any other good shops to stop by. Mainly looking for ammo but wont pass on the right firearms purchase!

pwoller

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Indianapolis
    Went to Black Bore in Richmond. The prices on AR's was decent. They had all the ammo that people are looking for at a price. I bought some .223 for a dollar a round. Ouch. But I did see .22LR there too and 7.62x39.

Fester

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 21, 2012
    Greenfield
    The BX has been selling guns at Wright Patterson for at least a year. No handguns unless a resident of Ohio but they will sell you a long gun if you leave the base immediately after purchase.

Top Bottom