• ...and so much more!
  • SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    Wonder what the prices will be like at the Marion County Fairgrounds gun show? Curious if the buying frenzy has reached full panic mode yet?

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I plan on going to the Kokomo show in a few weeks. Wish the Tipton show had not been cancelled due to COVID.

Winamac

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 11, 2011
    Logansport
    FWIW. Just want to put a "plug" in for a local vendor( from Logansport) that is set up at this show today and the weekend. His business is Red Barn Firearms. He is a fairly new little shop in Anoka on US35 between Logansport and Walton.He is not new to the dealer business been doing it for 4-5 years at gun-shows and out of his house. He and his wife just started this gun shop in the red barn next to their house.. His name is Jason Kite and his wife is Heather Kite. Nice folks. Just passing this along. I gain nothing for identifying him.

citizenkane

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    39   0   0
    Apr 11, 2009
    Against my better judgment I went. They were charging $5 to park. Cheapest 9MM I saw was $45 a box(most were at $50 or $60), cheapest brass cased 5.56 was $20 a box. I left without buying anything.

Brian's Surplus

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Industry Partner
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jul 18, 2016
    Howard County
    Against my better judgment I went. They were charging $5 to park. Cheapest 9MM I saw was $45 a box(most were at $50 or $60), cheapest brass cased 5.56 was $20 a box. I left without buying anything.
    The parking issue is a BIG source of contention. We may never return to that fairgrounds. The promotor specifically paid more for the building (a LOT more) so they would not charge for parking. The fairgrounds then decided they were losing too much money and started charging in the middle of the day. The promoter is furious with them (and so am I, along with many others).

fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    We showed about around 11 didn't pay for parking. 5bucks to get in. Pretty packed. Ar prices were retarded. Ammo prices were super high.

There was a Remington 1100 for 400. Had I had the cash on me I would have bought it. But sadly didn't take much cash.

BGDave

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    207   0   0
    Sep 15, 2011
    Beech Grove
    The parking issue is a BIG source of contention. We may never return to that fairgrounds. The promotor specifically paid more for the building (a LOT more) so they would not charge for parking. The fairgrounds then decided they were losing too much money and started charging in the middle of the day. The promoter is furious with them (and so am I, along with many others).
    Ain't that some :poop:.

Top Bottom