• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • farmboy365

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   1
    Dec 22, 2008
    NE Indiana
    Yes we stayed for auction. You had to pay tax.and $10 Transfer fee some sold high some sold low.I got 1, my friend 1,and his brother got 2 out of the auction we were happy we stayed. We went to the show then went and got lunch then came back for end of show and auction.

bytecafe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Yes. The auction was a success for me too. Great variety and prices. I picked up 4 guns total and after review I fell that my efforts by staying paid off. Hope they do pistols next time.

The gun show and auction was top notch and very well organized, especially for the first show at that location.

The promoter and staff was top notch, inviting, easy to get along with, and had help for the vendors on setup and tear down. The promoter asked the vendors what could be done to improve the event, gun show and auction, and was genuinely interested in the feedback.

Watch for more great shows and auctions like this according to the promoter.

The show was great on Saturday from opening to 2:30ish when the weather hit, but Sunday was slow.

Great job to all the Gun Slingers’ staff. I’m now a supporter of your efforts.
    :rockwoot:

bytecafe

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Auburn Auction List

In talking with the promoter they did plan on having a list available, but must of the firearms came in on the weekend and ten were added at the end of the show.

Now I suggested that a list be kept and posted online as guns came in, but the promoter didn't have someone that could do that. I offered my technical skills and plan to do something for them going forward, but we will see.

speedsix

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Feb 26, 2009
    fort wayne
    I went to the show but didn't see a single deal on anything. They had Savage Edge rifles for $479. You can get them at Buds gunshop online for $255 delivered so I thought the prices were very high.

$375 for a used Mossberg that you can buy brand new at Gander Mountain for $275.

I didn't stay for the auction because all they had were old rifles that I had no interest in. I might go again because it is close and parking was free but I hope they have at least one used gun for less than new price next time.

Top Bottom