• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • peytonriddle

The Man
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 27, 2022
    Blackford County
    I’m 18, I have a LTCH and I was planning on going to the Muncie Gun and Knife show in February. I was told even if they’re a private vendor they can’t sell handguns to 18 year olds. Is this true? Or just someone not knowing what they’re talking about?

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    This article is July 2021

I don't know if they changed this yet but you can save this and show people at gun show that you can legally buy a handgun now.

This is from the ATF website. Last update was June 2020

Timjoebillybob

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 27, 2009
    This article is July 2021

I don't know if they changed this yet but you can save this and show people at gun show that you can legally buy a handgun now.
    Unfortunately it's been changed. It was remanded back to the district court, they ruled properly and it was appealed again. By that time the plaintiff had aged out so wasn't effected and the appeals court scrapped everything. IIRC anyway.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    The key verbiage in those links is "unlicensed individual". So all of the licensed dealers don't count. You wont be able to buy a gun off the table of LICENSED FFL / store that has set up shop there. And if you find more than 1 or 2 unlicensed individuals that ponied up the cash to rent a table I'd be surprised.

Now if you manage to find a random Cletus with a handful of guns that he is trying to unload "from his estate" you can buy from him.

Top Bottom