• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • andski3

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Feb 3, 2013
    Carmel
    Good for the store for finally doing this, but IMHO they never should of sold it to him in the first place. They reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. He would be one on the top of my list.

Tomfoolery

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Auburn IN
    images

billybob44

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    385   0   0
    Sep 22, 2010
    In the Man Cave
    Boycott ALL sales to Anti-Gun People..

Arizona, YES ALL of the firearms dealers in this state and all other states should avoid/refuse sales to Mark Kelly and all who are out to undermine the 2ND. Amendment...Bill

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    Somewhere over the rainbow
    I hope in future Major Tom is not cleared for purchases.

And what happened to the Object Lesson he was going to conclude by turning the "weapon of war" over to the police? I guess some crazy hillbilly will buy it and go commit an act of slaughter in a GFZ somewhere.

Major Tom, YOU could have prevented this, if only you had completed the transaction!!

What a maroon.

gunner69

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2012
    Anderson
    Kelly, a former astronaut, said he intended to eventually hand in the rifle to Tucson police but planned to keep the handgun.
    Why does he need a handgun? Doesn't he know they're just as evil? :D
    Its good to see a gunshop putting principle above profit and refusing to sell to the anti-gunners. :yesway:

Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I do not understand the point he was "trying" to make. Mark Kelly is a career military man, in good standing with his security clearances. He is married to a US congress woman.

Why shouldn't be be able to purchase a semi auto sporting rifle?

The guy has the clout and authority to waltz into the base armorers building and sign out a 50 cal machinegun.

If his mindset is typical of Career military people, we need to be afraid, very afraid.

EvilElmo

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Feb 11, 2009
    Dearborn Co.
    Good for the store for finally doing this, but IMHO they never should of sold it to him in the first place. They reserve the right to refuse service to anyone. He would be one on the top of my list.

I disagree. If the shop owner had simply refused him immediately we wouldn't have had all this fun laughing about it! I much prefer that it turned out this way. We get the photographic proof he's a hypocrite AND his purchase is refused.

Top Bottom