• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Leo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    30   0   0
    Mar 3, 2011
    Lafayette, IN
    I have maintained an account on gunbroker for better than a dozen years. Always had a good experience both buying and selling. Read the terms before hit the bid button, if there is something disagreeable, just go to the next item. Some people price stuff higher than I want to pay, just like here. I choose not to be offended, just taking my money to the next buyer. Never had a problem on either end.

I have had a little bit of problem with some online purchases, not at gunbroker, where people try to charge sales tax. If they are a brick and morter store in my state, they have to collect the tax. If I am in doubt, I ask to see their retail merchants certificate and remind them it is a felony to collect sales tax without a current retail merchants certificate. They usually back down if they are illegitimate.

IUprof

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Fort Worth
    I like Gunbroker. Pet peeve is 3% credit card fee :):. I seriously get irritated with $25 shipping. My go to sites are usually Buds and Grabagun.

Smeff

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 20, 2014
    Clinton
    My pet peeve is sellers that just plain don't know what they are talking about. I will try to upload the picture I have from gunbroker of an actual gun store attempting to sell a mossberg pistol grip 12 gauge, and in the description it states that this is a pistol and you must be 21 to purchase it.

Top Bottom